Metro 2034 Redux

XCVG

ModRetro Legend
You probably don't see many games around here, but I figured I'd post anyway in case someone is interested.

Metro 2034 Redux

Welcome METRO 2034, glorious post-apocalpyse adventure! In game you play Hunter, great ranger of metro of Moskva! Is shooter, lots of shooting action and quality cinema! Is base on author of best book Dmitri Glukovsky!

25gf3tf.png

The year 2034, world is over. Last survivors live in the Moscow metro. Brown had been killed but Artem Sebastopol station fights against new threats. They rely on the supply of arms that suddenly interrupted! To solve the mystery and return any materials sent to a small group.

2r287z4.jpg

Has include the many features!
-The three-dimension engine advance the technology!
-Scene of story can skip!
-Can shoot to the new enemy of weapons!
-Adventure with friends!
-Improve the version 2015!
-Stand by self!

2wf2txx.png

Wait, what is this, actually?

Metro 2034 is a loose parody game of Dmitry Glukhovsky's book of the same name, originally made as a joke gift for a friend in late 2013. It's actually based on the Wikipedia page of the book- I think my friend was reading it at the time, but I've never read it. It was hacked together quickly and the overall quality reflects it. Technically, it's not a Doom WAD, since it uses a Freedoom base and the PK3 file format, and it won't run with anything except ZDoom-based ports. Recently, I decided to clean up and rerelease some of my works, and Metro 2034 was the first on the list. I didn't do much to the map design, but I've prettied things up, cleaned up the files, rescored the soundtrack, improved the launcher, and updated the included Freedoom and GZDoom.

Download Metro 2034 Redux

A PWAD-only version and a much smaller lite version are planned and will be released in the coming weeks.

this is amazing , am fairly new to coding , and sense i have been using unity5 to code in C# its a very bad C# , i am think in using a open source engine to make codes and mini games , but my question is did you use and engine your did you code everything and compiled the launcher your self , man am downloading it right now , with report back any problems , keep up your awesome work

EIDT: just played the game , it was funny and fun to play : LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEENKKIIIINS, CUT! that not the line , i give this mini project a 9.3 out of 10

thecasperrojas said:
this is amazing , am fairly new to coding , and sense i have been using unity5 to code in C# its a very bad C# , i am think in using a open source engine to make codes and mini games , but my question is did you use and engine your did you code everything and compiled the launcher your self , man am downloading it right now , with report back any problems , keep up your awesome work
It's a third-party doom engine.

grossaffe said:
thecasperrojas said:
It's a third-party doom engine.
ok , as i said am fairly new to all this stuff , well actually just coding , i am a 3d modeler and in game animator , but sense its hard to find programmers i have decided to learn programming myself and seen as unity is a indies to go engine i used that, but i would love to acually learn how to code outside of mono develop , and i found a engine called the paradox engine the only good thing it has is that it uses visual studio the bad thing is its horrible to import my models in

thecasperrojas said:
ok , as i said am fairly new to all this stuff , well actually just coding , i am a 3d modeler and in game animator , but sense its hard to find programmers i have decided to learn programming myself and seen as unity is a indies to go engine i used that, but i would love to acually learn how to code outside of mono develop , and i found a engine called the paradox engine the only good thing it has is that it uses visual studio the bad thing is its horrible to import my models in
If you're looking to put your 3D modeling to work, you do not want to use a Doom engine since it's all sprite-based.

Unfortunately I can't give you much in the way of suggestions for a 3D engine to use, though, since all I've worked with on that front is Unity, and I was purely a coder. I did pick up AppGameKit 2 during the Humble Gamemaking Bundle, but haven't made use of it so I can't really tell you much about it.

[/quote]
If you're looking to put your 3D modeling to work, you do not want to use a Doom engine since it's all sprite-based.

Unfortunately I can't give you much in the way of suggestions for a 3D engine to use, though, since all I've worked with on that front is Unity, and I was purely a coder. I did pick up AppGameKit 2 during the Humble Gamemaking Bundle, but haven't made use of it so I can't really tell you much about it.[/quote]
oh am not really intrested in using my models right now , am just looking for something i can use to do real coding , but am trying to understand alot of C# so i can use 3d game engines , but thanks for ths tips on the doom engine

Back