Snizzles.

ShockSlayer

Probably SS
SN-SL-ES

Wry?

The case is 3/4ths of an SL-68p:

IMG_3623.jpg

The other part of that is currently sandvich'd in the TSF, and this should be enough case for this SNESp.

IMG_3622.jpg

As you can see, I wrote a pinout on it. ::3:

IMG_3624.jpg

The thin half hasn't been sanded flat yet.

IMG_3638.jpg

Silver spray paint dust is all over it because my brother spray painted his paintball gun over my workspace. :sweat:

SS

ShockSlayer said:
Silver spray paint dust is all over it because my brother spray painted his paintball gun over my workspace. :sweat:

SS

I think you found a use for your flame throwers.

Wait, what? I didn't say anything. >_>

Awesome to see you branching out into SNES! Can't wait to see how this one comes out! :awesomeTW:

ShockSlayer said:
The other part of that is currently sandvich'd in the TSF, and this should be enough case for this SNESp.

ShockSlayer said:
The other part of that is currently sandvich'd

ShockSlayer said:
sandvich'd

i see what you did there and i like it

Also, your brother seems to be a troublemaker. HE MUST BE SHOWN WHO IS THE BOSS. Jarate + flamethrower = mini-crits, maybe? >_>

Nah, I told him he could spray paint it and use my spray paint, and he always sees me spray painting stuff in the tower, he just forgot to turn on the ventilation and open the door. I might be able to finish this tonight if I get down there right now. XD

SS

mako321 said:
Behind attack backburners are also mini crits.

But the Badburner is epic fail. No self-respecting Pyro would choose to use one.

Unless you enjoy W+M1'ing everywhere.

Do you enjoy W+M1, Mako? :stare:

I don't W+M1, but I'm still okay at bombarding people from behind. I do use the flamethrower normally, but I don't usually have people catch on fire in front of me, or have people throw stuff at me at the right time to deflect. W+M1 sounds like my co-op tactic for uncharted 2 online, except for the only 1 weapon and only forward part. I just run in and own everything :awesome:

Dang I was gonna do this oh well I'll just stick mine in a cgb. I'm working on getting the board to about 3" X 3" right now. Check out my thread below this I have an awful diagram on wiring the cartslot directly to the chips.

Trying to save the screen for the 18th time, gonna have to power the backlight and the screen separately somehow. spent about 3 hours calibrating the audio amp.

Screen's *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed, I did everything I could. Audio is still finnicky, I think the IC has been damaged somehow, I'll buy a new one + new parts sometime and see if that doesn't make a difference.

Case is painted, drying now, all controls wired up except shoulder buttons.

SS

budnespid said:
You want a flux fc-16 go screen?

It is cheap and cheaply made!
I was just looking at one of those last night. and Im not sure, but I think, that the backlight circuit is entirely separate from the screen driver. so you could LED mod it, so you dont need 20v to run the backlight.

Got the dpad, the main 4 buttons and the start select buttons mounted, as well as the speaker and headphone jack. Trimmed the board a bit.

Back