Show us your desktop!

That has a nice clean look to it, though it seems like the top couple icons would be rather tough to reach one handed.

Thank you! And you are correct, but I never use my phone with one hand so it's basically a non-issue for me.

Basement_Modder said:
http://i.imgur.com/7lMjTLe.jpg
So, what res are those panels? I can't make the rescaled size work out in my head - seems too tall to be 1080p panels, but too narrow to be 2560 panels.

Also, how angled do you have them in physical space? I very quickly moved away from triple landscape since it's either really wide, to the point where I can barely see the outer edges, or they have to angle dramatically inward, which works, but I found myself moving my head more than I wanted to to see things on various panels, plus the panels stuck off the front of my desk. Triple portrait just seems far more usable to me (which is why I use it, as you may have guessed). It especially makes more sense in games, since you don't end up with claustrophobically small vertical FOV.

Needs more quick launch.

It looks like 1600*900 to me, he has the shorter start bar enabled. If you use default, it messes with you a bit.

Its 5760x1080. And they are running on Nvidia surround using display fusion to break them up for normal programs and multiple start bars. (Yes, I actually paid for it.)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Re:

Basement_Modder said:
Its 5760x1080. And they are running on Nvidia surround using display fusion to break them up for normal programs and multiple start bars. (Yes, I actually paid for it.)

Oh, I paid for display fusion too - it's awesome. Though it was having some major issues with the nvidia drivers last time I updated. I suppose I should try the newer ones. Also, why is your screenshot ~1300p tall if your vertical res is 1080? I am confused.

When I pasted it in paint I didn't shrink the blank white space off the bottom lol.

By the time you are reading this I am installing a new HDD and copy of XP, and thus, we bid goodbye to this desktop:
szttFvr.png

Coming soon: Prog finally installs a custom OS on his phone after three months

Why don't you just pirate Windows 7? It's ridiculously easy to do and XP is getting support cut in a couple months.

Also, I built a new computer. Here's my desktop.

ProgMetalMan said:
Because core 2 quad, integrated gfx, and 2 gigs ram
Yeah my ThinkPad X61 tablet could run Windows 8 and it's got a Core 2 Duo, Intel graphics, and 2gb of RAM no problem.

Huh, maybe I should stop reading magazines written by people on powerhouses.

AYhReoI.png

*Can'tSayThisOnTV*in' Youtube Compression (Note: I've since gotten rid of the security alert)
EDIT: I just realized that when trying to get rid of the banding in the sky, I *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed up the area around God's hair. Fix... tomorrow.

Back