SHOCK SLAYER:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggyrgw

your 11th N64p: 3rd commissioned unit was my favorite and i wanna make one how do i use the n64 as a case and put in the controller? do you have any instruction videos? i WaNnA MaKe OnE :dahroll:

PM him. I'll be blunt - you're 13, that's cool, but you're gonna have to act at least 15 or 16 to make it here without many virtual bruises.

ok look,
i did not mean to come across as annoying
i did not mean to sound like a 13 year old
i did not mean to sound like a little kid.

i found this web site and was really exided!
what 13yearold kid would not want a n64p
so i wanted to build one
dont hate me for wanting to and SS a question

sorry if i was annoying

but seriosly was i posting to many questions??

No, it's the fact that you didn't PM him, you were acting a bit immature, and you could have easily just posted this and any other questions in your first thread.

Don't make new threads for everything, only new topics. This was clearly about getting help for an N64p, which is what your first thread was about.

Also, type better, please.

Lol. Ok thx for that guys. Being new here someone could of just yelled at me so thank you for not doing so. but now i know about PM ing so thanks again.
Sorry guys :oops: .

Iggyrgw said:
Lol. Ok thx for that guys. Being new here someone could of just yelled at me so thank you for not doing so. but now i know about PM ing so thanks again.
Sorry guys :oops: .
Don't worry some of us will help and are nice.
Also pm basementmodder he made one just like the one you want. :awesome:
Feel free to pm me also.

Jidan said:
PM him. I'll be blunt - you're 13, that's cool, but you're gonna have to act at least 15 or 16 to make it here without many virtual bruises.

i'm 14 and i'm like the coolest kid here

:facepalm: We should make new members read the rules somehow. This thread could have been easily avoided. What if we made a new members rule test? :lol: :lol: :lol: yes that was a joke

Iggyrgw said:
i just dont understand how i was immature... :(

It's not a big deal really, just don't make a ton of threads that could be handled in one thread or in a PM. Just read the rules and follow them, no one can jump on you for that.

OMFGCAPS said:
JD you've been 13 for like 2 years

I fail to see how, as this site has been around for less time than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back