Shiny Controllers!

Yeah, I was just like lolwut? What did I do? When you replied :p

..Someone gave me a -1 again..

Antome said:

I did just now because you're an annoying little piss who posts about his karma :hand:

eurddrue said:
Antome said:

I did just now because you're an annoying little piss who posts about his karma :hand:

I -1'd you because you were being a IDE to someone over absolutely nothing. :facepalm:

And now, look at everyone going crazy over the pointless, unnoticed karma system! Woooooooo!

edit: :facepalm:, T_W

he suggested mirrors.
this is retarded. so I shot it down.
I did not represent this retarded idea as my own, nor would I. Already, your entire post is retarded.

Now, if you want to say that the "diffuse and add LEDs" idea was his and that I sotle it and represented it as my own, you're retarded, considering he didn't mention LEDs, and even if he did it still wasn't his idea.

You're also acting as if it was his idea in the first place to use LEDs and a diffuser to make even light - god - what do you think the screen you're looking at uses? And that's not even what he said, all he said was paint it! I merely explained in further detail what needed to be done, never stating that painting it was a good idea, while he was like "lolpaint it" Notice I said frost it, I didn't say with paint. TBH I think that would also be a pretty dumb idea, considering frosted paint has a textured look to it.

tl;dr he said paint it.

I said diffuse and add LEDs.

If you can't see the difference you fail.

tl;dr:

coolfaceskidiq.jpg

Oh, and antome, I'm glad to waste my 2000th post on this.

It's me lowering your karma, because I really just don't like you. And since the karma system is what it is, a pointless pile of slag, don't get worked up about it, stop complaining, there's nothing you can do about it nor should you care.

I'm not getting worked up about it, Nor will I flame or be succumed to flaming. I will propose the fact however that you don't care because it's too low to care for you anyway ::3:

Cheers anyway, happy 200something'th post.
Twilight Wolf said:
:awesome:

back on topic then;

he suggested mirrors.
this is retarded.
And you neither explain why, nor is anyone yet to support you :dah:

I did not represent this retarded idea as my own, nor would I.
He was talking about the other, majority part of my post :dah:
he didn't mention LEDs
Because diffusing LEDs is the topic :dah:

all he said was paint it!
Amusing ignorance is amusing.
I said use diffusive paint. I also stated it questionably as I honestly wouldn't know the results.
diffusive paint could in fact = diffusion.
aaand, All I said was try mirrors, try diffusive paint with clearcoat, and try diffusive paper, y'know.. all I said.
he was like "lolpaint it"
as above :dah: Only more sincerely.

Notice I said frost it, I didn't say with paint. TBH I think that would also be a pretty dumb idea, considering frosted paint has a textured look to it.
Finally, some sense :D Firstly, I don't see what's wrong with texture if you're clearcoating over the frosting.
And you have not provided a means of frosting to me. I still stand by my idea.

tl;dr he said paint it.
again
again, again
:facepalm:

If someone wants to try an idea, let them. It's always interesting to see how things turn out, instead of just knocking them down before they even get a shot. I say, if you want to try it, go for it.

SS

Antome said:
he suggested mirrors.
this is retarded.
And you neither explain why, nor is anyone yet to support you :dah:

I did not represent this retarded idea as my own, nor would I.
He was talking about the other, majority part of my post :dah:
he didn't mention LEDs
Because diffusing LEDs is the topic :dah:

all he said was paint it!
Amusing ignorance is amusing.
I said use diffusive paint. I also stated it questionably as I honestly wouldn't know the results.
diffusive paint could in fact = diffusion.
aaand, All I said was try mirrors, try diffusive paint with clearcoat, and try diffusive paper, y'know.. all I said.
he was like "lolpaint it"
as above :dah: Only more sincerely.

Notice I said frost it, I didn't say with paint. TBH I think that would also be a pretty dumb idea, considering frosted paint has a textured look to it.
Finally, some sense :D Firstly, I don't see what's wrong with texture if you're clearcoating over the frosting.
And you have not provided a means of frosting to me. I still stand by my idea.

tl;dr he said paint it.
again
again, again
:facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Mirrors are retarded as they block light from getting to all parts of the controller, creating areas of different sizes that can be brighter than larger areas.

No, he was not talking about the frosting part, he said "Shoot down an idea and represent it as your own" THAT MEANS THE SAME ONE

Frosting paint is not meant for diffusion, it's meant to kill transparency. Nor did I say texture, I said TEXTURED LOOK. THERE'S A *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING DIFFERENCE.

You said something retarded.

I said something completely different and T_W decided to make a retarded post that we said one and the same and I, "stole your idea"

You want to know how to diffuse it? The same as you diffuse LEDs, *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing sand it.

Twilight Wolf said:
Quit yer Sega' or I'm locking this thread.
Yes M'am
ShockSlayer said:
If someone wants to try an idea, let them. It's always interesting to see how things turn out, instead of just knocking them down before they even get a shot. I say, if you want to try it, go for it.

SS
Yes.

Is there much of a point in this thread now, other than replying to snow's rants?
Oh yes, we were talking about frosting controllers. Hopefully something rerails this then.

Blurt said:
I have the purple N64 controller like that ^_^
I have 2. I love those controllers.

Also-for lulz-people on ebay try to sell those for like $25 because they're "omfg uber-rare"

Basement_Modder said:
Blurt said:
I have the purple N64 controller like that ^_^
I have 2. I love those controllers.

Also-for lulz-people on ebay try to sell those for like $25 because they're "omfg uber-rare"
and unboxed NES' for 1-3K because "I saw someone do it for 10K and they're hard to get these days"

I lulz at 50% of ebay in general.

I like any clear ones. I have 2 purple, 1 green, 1 blue, and 1 red.

For plain, I have 2 grey, 1 black, 1 blue, 1 green, and no red. :cry4:

Back