Selling GameBoy Advance Carrying Cases! (8 LEFT)

Spiicyice

F8WhQQf.jpg

They are all in good condition, selling for $100 USD each. Can work out a deal if you have parts, systems, games, etc. Just ask! If you buy a couple I can also give you a deal. Replying to PM's only.

Hey, I suggest you look into pricing these a bit better.
Your prices are a bit astronomical.
I get Hail made them popular, but the Demand from our community is not enough to inflate the price anywhere near 285.7% (2.219% if we are talking $100 CAD) of the eBay prices.

Also, consider the 285.7% (2.219%) was only accounting the highest sold (not listed but actually purchased) price I found for these on eBay.
Their is a 10% fee involved with selling on eBay for a basic listing and free shipping.
Also consider there are also listings that sold under that price range recently on eBay alone.
I will not get into the CL listings or recent ones I saw at the local flea market.

I will take this as most likely what the Bac forums were pricing these at.
Just please research something before you sell it, it saves you the trouble of getting ripped off or ripping someone off.

I am sure this was not your intention, just a simple misjudgment in value.
This is saving both yourself and a potiental buyer from having issues with pricing and will make someone more likely to recommend you/leave positive feedback.

P.S. Seeing as you are from Canada, please clarify what your prices are listed as (USD, CAD) this certainly helps as well, not just here but any other forums or groups.

You're absolutely right, these prices are pretty "astronomical". But I am allowed to price these at whatever I desire. I will however lower the price, since you mentioned it.

Thanks

Yeah I've bought 3 in my life and never paid more than $20 for each one.... Pretty easy to find one on ebay every once in a while in my opinion so $100 sounds like a scalping price :confused:

Hey,

I advise not a single user buy from this member,

After his prices were criticized by myself, he lowered the price to a point where the price was still 3x the going rate. $75CAD
Now he has bumped the prices back up to $100CAD after another member pointed out the prices.

Just save yourself the trouble (and cash) and go to eBay.

Why am I not allowed to price these at what I desire? I live in Canada, so almost every single one of these cases ended up costing me $45-65. I bought each one separately.

You can price them as you wish but the price commentary prevents moderate extortion of the foolish newb.

Because you are selling them for double of what you paid.
If the price actually jumped like that I would understand. It hasn't.
Things don't always hold value. Get used to it.

It would not have been an issue if you have priced them even at $50CAD.
You also bumped your price back up to $100 after dropping it to $75

Go sell them on eBay if you want to actually sell them.

Nice find ^ Sweet that it's still in the packaging. I wasn't lying though, that would cost me $60 to get here in Canada.

Back