SD card type compatible with wiikey fusion/WASP fusion

naimlessone

So, I spent the last 10-15 minutes looking around and using the search menu to try to find out if there was a specific class of sd card that is preferred/recommended for use with the wiikey/wasp drive replacements.

As far as I have read, as long as it's formatted for FAT32 it will work, but I didn't want to drop any monies down on SD cards that wouldn't work for this.

I am looking at picking up a couple of these:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 12K0F13309

Class 4, 32 GB SDHC cards.

If those will work, or if there's a page I missed in my searches, please let me know. I feel like this may be a question others have had as well and would be good to clear up.

Thanks peeps!

What I noticed was that the cheaper brands of SD cards cause more fragmentation and will cause more compatibilty issues and thatwas with a class 6 Medion 32GB card, switched to a 64GB Kingston class 10 and it’s been smooth sailing ever since. I don’t know how swiss handles these things now but that’s just my two cents

I bought the card from ebay for around 30 bucks I think.

I don't mind spending the extra money for the better quality ones so I guess I'll just grab a couple Samsung class 10/uhs class 10 cards. I figure i'll grab them now while I wait a little longer for the badassconsoles to resume taking orders on wasps...

I've used a 64gb without issue once it was formatted to fat32. Class shouldn't matter too much, but you will probably get gains from a class 10.

The Transcend cards on Amazon are cheap and high quality. I always go for those.

Back