School. :(

nevermind1534 said:
Basement_Modder said:
nevermind1534 said:
Twilight Wolf said:
Oh, yeah, I'm going to be a Junior, forgot to mention that.

Me too
Wait-did you skip a grade or something?

I'd say he either skipped a grade, or he has a late birthday.
He is a few months younger then me, and I am going to be a freshman. (I went to young 5's, though, so most people my age are sophomores, but a junior?!)

I know quite a few 15 year old juniors. They are going to turn 16 like a month into school, but still..

Aug 20th. Thursday wtf? Idk, Uhhhh i've got an ipod touch, boring. ALLTHO. I slap anyone IRL who calls it an iTouch. Thats a pet peeve right there.

Dunno how you can hate school tbh :p

have a laugh and stuff with the lads, and at college now, just do what you want to do. wicked stuff.

bacteria said:
weaponepsilon said:
LOL

I had my 10 year reunion last year. I didn't go because I didn't like 99% of the people in my graduating class.
I never went to any either, same reason!

I left 2 years ago and they are already talking about a reunion.. madness.

I start school on Tuesday. Day after labor day, Oregon and Michigan State law, not sure about other states.

I'm too cool for school; I spend a lot of time helping my mom with her business instead of college.

Probably gonna do all of my General Ed online eventually, and go to a university or trade school afterward. (Or just get a job.) If I had started going to college with the rest of my peers, I'd be a junior in college starting now.

Basement_Modder said:
I am off to my first day of high school. Wish me luck. :(
Don't worry about it, not so bad. The four years will be up before you know it! I still don't feel like I should be out of high school, and I haven't even been on a high school campus in two years.

I just had my first day. I had 2 hours of homework, a sheet to sign from every teacher, and a tennis match. Life sucks. :cry4:

Back