Revision C Gamecube on 7.4v

I got a great deal on a revision C gamecube, and I came across a portable dvd player with an input and a 7" screen, and a 3700 mAh battery. Although most people use a 5000 mAh+ battery for a portable gamecube, I think I will be more then happy with this one (and it saves me a lot of money). The only problem is that the battery pack outputs 7.4v, while as far as I know a revision C gamecube requires atleast 10.2v. Can a revision C gamecube be modified the same way as revisions A and B to take my battery pack, or would it be a lot easier to buy a step-up inverter? Can anyone reccomend an inverter (preferably a TI free sample :cool: )? Thanks!

Would it be possible to adapt this power supply to work with a revision c gamecube? Could I solder directly onto the board just after the built in psu to give the same results?

Sorry, I wasn't thinking.
ryguy425425 said:
Would it be possible to adapt this power supply to work with a revision c gamecube? Could I solder directly onto the board just after the built in psu to give the same results?
Yeah, I don't see why not.

Back