Retrobit/Yobo/Tomee potentiometer resistance.

Bizzar1

Need a confirmation on what kind of pot is in these. I ordered the generic retrobit controller that's supposed to be just like the yobo but I was sent the wrong one! I was sent a Tomee controller and as you can see by their pics below, the button layout differs and I am fine with that just need to confirm the pot resistance/values. I read that a first party PS2 stick will work but also read that some games the movement is slow. Tested it and confirmed. This is because a first party ps2 uses 5k pots. In some games where a crawl/creep or very fine movements are needed that is all you get with a 5k ps2 potentiometer...duh. 3rd party Gamecube controllers use a 50k pot.

I need someone to measure their yobo/retro64 potentiometer to confirm what they use plz. There is a slight possibility that some ps2 controllers use a 50k pot, but I highly doubt it. I have 3 different ones, took them apart and they ALL use 5k pots.

So for future reference and I will post this into the controller thread we have...

yobo/retro64 - ???
Madcatz - 50k
Tomee - 50k
3rd party Gamecube - 50k
1st party PS2 - 5k

yobo:
n64-3155t.jpg

retrobit:
41qCkBjKf2L.jpg

and the one I was sent.
tomee
n64-gray-controller-tomee.jpg