Removing video interference.

Blargaman91

It's been an issue with me ever since I started using custom regulators, and I am not knowledgeable in this area at all. I just want to know how to be rid of the super-annoying video interference that causes noticeable lines all across the screen in my GCp. It seems that internal screens is able to handle it pretty well because it is extremely bold and noticeable of a bigger TV using the AV out. I know this comes from having the regulators and their noise to close to everything else, but I don't know what to do to stop the interference. Shielded wires on audio and video lines (audio's affected too) did absolutely nothing and the only thing left I know to do is shield the regulators or AV chip, but I have no idea how to do that. Is there some more effective way of filtering signals or something to make it work better?

Check if you regs are away from the av chip and onboard adio amp also when shielding the wires did you use alumenen sheilds inside the robor black thing , cuz thats what i do and its a pretty good shield technic i used and still do , and i have a bunch of them made laying around some where in my work place

I'm pretty sure the shielded wire I found and used was copper, but it may have not been. My regs are about as far away from the AV chip as they can be, on the other side of the portable, but the whole thing is small so they can't be that far away. I noticed when moving around the non-shielded wire carrying video the interference can get drastically better or worse at seemingly random positions...

Back