PS1 screen LED mod confusion!! HELP ME PLEASE!!

I thought they burned out much less quickly this way. Marshallh explained it once on BH.

You asked a variation of the question 4 times and got the complete answer, but then just refused to listen

Moddedbytj said:
OHHHHH THANK YOU MAN i think i get it now at first i was kinda asking myself what is the purpose if this mod I JUST GOT IT!!!XD So the LEDS that get built into the screen get hooked up to wut power where?

Moddedbytj
Moddedbytj said:
Oh thank you! I think im all set with this now do all the LEDs get hooked up to the 5v line?

Moddedbytj
Moddedbytj said:
Ok i have a 10-ohm resister will that work?

Moddedbytj
Moddedbytj said:
so.... i need about a 30-ohm resister for it to work with the stepdown?

Moddedbytj

umm alright... there similar questions but i didnt get them answered completely but idc and y do you? Wait no dont tell me idc. But i do say thank you to you. Im choosing to end this im not gunna get into an argument over some dumb $hit like this.

Moddedbytj

Usually telling someone who's talking to you "I don't care" that will easily start an argument. Lucky for you, kyo doesn't start arguments. As for circumventing the word filter is also against the rules. Not backseat modding, just saying.

As for your question, the source is that pin I showed you in the previous pictures.

You need a resistor for each led. At least 33ohms.
They need to be in parallel.

Well, you can also wire them in series. If you wire them in parallel, you usually need a higher resistor

It depends on the mA usage and V intake of the LED, really

Oh man, I never put that up on my site after asking for permission, because it had so many images. One of these days I will.

Back