PS Vita

Tchay

Frequent Poster
....is picking up some steam, no?

I am thinking about getting one in the next 4-6 months. I'm very pleased with the game lineup and there is a little bit of a hacking scene for this system if I'm not mistaken.

Nope, I love mine. Bar my PC, it's my most played games console.

Some great games out for it and even more on the way. Admittedly a fair few are PS2 ports i.e. Persona 4, Disgaea 3, FFX. Though PS All Stars, Soul Sacrifice and Guacamelle are great native games for the system.

And the hacking scene isn't really that good. So far it's stuck in the PSP sandbox.

It's getting interesting, but I'd rather get a 3DS XL because the lineup seems better right now.

Just a heads up for anyone with a Vita, you might want to pick up Ben 10: Alien Force — Vilgax Attacks if you missed 101-in-1 Megamix.

the ps vita ins't that bad, the games don't interest me that much (at all really)
i haven't seen what a ps vita game cart looks like yet, (when i get FF X HD i will)

also, since FF X HD is a bundle pack with FF X2 (X2 is available only as download for PSN store via code ticket that is included in the bundle)

for US, this "bundle pack" as i'd call it will be available to the US on March 18th and costs 39.99$ (40$ to be more exact)

http://www.amazon.com/FINAL-FANTASY-X-2 ... NN840KGQSV

40$ in euroes is 29.45€. which isn't that bad, I'm so getting this bundle pack, even through i won't be able to get FF X2 as it will be the US version and my PSN account main is EU, but i'll have FF X, so that's cool for me. and costs alot less than buying it from here.

for FF X2 i'll have to get the EU copy of this pack to be able to download the game from the psn store.

anyways, I'm SO glad the ps vita is REGION FREE and can play retail games without any issues, DLC is another story but most games don't use DLC or some do.

also, can someone else use the download code for ff x2 if i give it to them or trade or such? i mean if they have a us psn?

for the EU, FF X HD bundle i think is available form March 21st which is 4 days later, which sucks for EU gamers oh, square, you tease us so!

so, what do you guys think about the FF X HD? who's getting it?
also, has anyone played FF V/VI/VII/VIII/IX or any FF's on the vita?

I'm playing VI right now and it's awesome :)

for me the ps vita is only for Final fantasy games only, it rocks :)

Back