Prog gets BS for having a PC he's tried replacing for 5 yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Prog sucks at computers

I call BS.
I think you had to wait until today to get a hold of the IT guy at your school so he could show you how to post.

Re: Prog gets targeted by elitist assholes for lacking HDD s

While lacking HDD space is certainly silly and nigh inexcusable in this day and age, nobody in this thread has mentioned that. Rather, we are giving you flax for having a computer that is hopelessly out of date, which you use perhaps slightly better than the average grandmother.

Stop being poor already and learn to computers properly. (Although at least you seem to be using foobar instead of VLC these days, so you get points for that.)

Hey.

I don't rip my DVDs and I use VLC to watch them.

Just because I can no longer expect much out of my PC doesn't mean that I am using it like a grandmother.
I'm working on a job, just actually have things to do (for once) until the Gov AP exam. I know how to computer. I come across a problem, I fix it. As of now my computer is performing to the best of its ability. I don't rip movies because frankly my monitor, sound, and location are less than ideal for watching movies.

Re: Prog gets BS for having a PC he's tried replacing for 5

Seriously, guys, this is pretty dumb. If you wanna discuss the finer points of software use and DVD ripping and codecs, by all means, do so. As it is, however, this thread was stupid to begin with, especially for Forum 47 material, so you'll have to make a new one and keep it on-topic. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back