Post your favorite Video Games

Caredo said:

I see that none of you have Dark Souls listed.

Dark Souls.
DeS > DaS

I don't have a PS3 yet, but I intend to play Demon's Souls ASAP. Dark Souls is still godDang amazing.

I actually like Mario golf for GBA SP. Why? Because It was the game my GB came with and the only one i didn't sell to Gamestop for 10 cents, so it was the only game i had for a pretty long time.

here's my list.

TF2 (PC)
Terraria (PC)
Goldeneye (Wii)
Kirby's adventure (NES)
N.O.V.A. 3 (android / Ipod/pad/phone game)
Kid Icarus Uprising (3DS)
and surprisingly enough, Mission impossible (N64)

I added Mission impossible because I needed a game to test my N64 portable once I soldered the screen to it. (yes, it's still being made, just a worklog is so much work and i'm kind of at a standstill the moment) and the game was only 99 cents at the local game store I get everything at. Once I played it, I loved it, it's like a 3rd person bond game with more stealth, and less shooting.

zharrhen said:
I added Mission impossible because I needed a game to test my N64 portable once I soldered the screen to it. (yes, it's still being made, just a worklog is so much work and i'm kind of at a standstill the moment) and the game was only 99 cents at the local game store I get everything at. Once I played it, I loved it, it's like a 3rd person bond game with more stealth, and less shooting.
It could use a better engine, but I had fun with it back in the day.

Revised List, in order.
(Just a Top 10, though)

1. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
2. Mother 3
3. Earthbound
4. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
5. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
6. Fallout 2
7. Grim Fandango
8. Planescape: Torment
9. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
10. Half-Life/Half-Life 2

Sonic Adventure 2 on Dreamcast because it's just plain cooler than the GCN version.

Beneath that, for Singleplayer:
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis 1992)
Lightspeed (PC 1991)
Star Wars: Republic Commando (PC 2005)
Mega Man II (NES 1988)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Wii 2007)
The NeverhoOd (PC 1996) :p

For Multiplayer:
Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN 2001)
Rumble Racing (PS2 2001) (The reason I no longer play MarioKart)
Worms 3D (PC 2003)
Galactic Conquest (PC 1987)

For both single and multiplayer:
Age of Empires (PC, 1997)

So many other games I'd like to put but these are my all-time favs. Some are unusual or obscure but they are all great. Not many RPGs since they usually slow down after their first half-hour or so.

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. It is my favorite because it had a lot of content. The game never made me board at any point. Skyward sword just keeps bringing you back to the same place to do something boring. Guaranteed Twilight does that but it's not boring.Twilight only brings you back like 3 Times to a dungeon but skyward sword keeps bring you back to lanayru Mine.

Back