Pokemon ModRetro Edition WIP - Beta 1.1 Released!

Who should be second hero?

• Hackerbilly

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Aux

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Samjc3

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon ModRetro Edition WIP

Yes, want to make one? I can send you the files, there are 9 different positions to edit.

Re: Pokemon ModRetro Edition WIP

I had already posted it but here it is again my sprite sheet.
HackerBillyPokemonSpriteSheet.png

If I need to make another one becuase this one is the wrong size or something i don't mind

So my XP decided to *Can'tSayThisOnTV* over, so I need to plug another hard drive in, install XP, then transfer files. I don't remember where I was with this, I think I was working on MT. WOSHIP, which is the fourth town? Something like that, but THERE SHALL BE UPDATES!

Noah7 said:
So my XP decided to *Can'tSayThisOnTV* over, so I need to plug another hard drive in, install XP, then transfer files. I don't remember where I was with this, I think I was working on MT. WOSHIP, which is the fourth town? Something like that, but THERE SHALL BE UPDATES!
I had XP that *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed up once. Then I decided screw XP and installed Ubuntu, even though I have a legit XP install disc in my house xD

Today I decided to play this game on my wii and I talked to the old man who said he got raped by mexicans. My 7 year old sister asked really loudly what raped meant. Now I'm in trouble :cry:

So I haven't been doing much, but I do have updates.
woship.jpg

Here's the 4th town, WOSHIP Town. The ruins in the corner is the WOSHIP Temple, which is where the second battle with SS occurs.
manlove.jpg

This is Manlove Road. The red circled area is actually larger in the game, I just couldn't fit it all in paint. There is a forest, which has to be passed through to get to the next town.
tchay.jpg

This is the Forest of Tchay. It's small, yeah, because there is a lake. You can go into the cave, and catch Tchay. You need to have rock smash to get to Tchay. Tchay is level 40. (Maybe)
All of this will be in the next beta release, which should be coming out sooner or later. I'm aiming for a before Christmas release, but I've got school for 3 weeks before I get off for Christmas break, so it all depends on time.

5TH TOWN HAS BEEN DEEMED TOAST LAND. PICS WHEN I'M DONE MAKING IT. :awesometoast:
Oh, and SS, want to make some more before and after battle quotes? :p

Is it too late/am I known enough to be in it? If I can, can you make me a hipster? And can my Pokemon be all Zubats, 5 at level 10 and one at level 62? :trollface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back