Pokemon ModRetro Edition WIP - Beta 1.1 Released!

Who should be second hero?

• Hackerbilly

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Aux

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Samjc3

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon ModRetro Edition WIP

untitled-5.png

Aww yea, scripted ShockSlayer battles. I wouldn't mind writing all my own words, just tell me how many chars. or whatever and I can do it. ::3:

SS

If you could (I haven't seen the youtube vid yet... So I don't know if i am in this or not) Put me in there where the Gangster Joeys or Bug Catcher Joeys were.

Nope, you aren't in beta 1. I'll put you in as a random trainer, no room for you in the main story. ]

So as far as beta 1 goes, I can't get the goddamned Shockslayer script to work, so I might not be putting it in the game. I'm lucky I can make this post, I have mountains of homework to tend to. :gonk:

Noah7 said:
What/Where/Who do you want to be?
My memory isn't what it used to be, but if there's a snorlax, or a tree blocking a path, I want that. Bud wants to be a mild inconvenience.

You can't be snorlax, that spot, is well, taken. :rofl: (Anyone who has been in the chatroom knows about this. ::3:)
You can block paths, though. Any item you want to make you battle/move?

Yeah being those little dicks will work too. Use your imagination, I prefer psychic pokemon.

The Bac Cave is now up and running! I'd advise you not to go in there, when I was testing it, it took me like 10 minutes to get out. You run into a Bacteria if you turn a corner. :dah:

Alright, I'm Fine with being a ramdom trainer.
Could you use the avatar sprite set,I had made of myself

I can. I'll put you near the end of the game so you're strong, unless you want to be weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back