Pokemon Blue Sea Version (Fire Red ROM Hack)

Noah

Frequent Poster
So I started this a while back, just to see what I could do with a Fire Red ROM. I've worked on it, scripted a few things, and It's turning out pretty alright. So basically, the story is, You are a trainer in Kanto. After you beat all the gyms and the elite four, you can go to Johto, so it's Gold and Silver in reverse. Gold and Silver are set three years after Red and Blue, while this game is set five years after Red. It is in very early stages of beta form, and once it progresses (When you can beat 3 gyms or so), I will release it so you can put it on a flash cart, or just use an emulator (PC, Wii, etc.) to try it out.

BlueSea.png

Yeah, thanks I'll ask for some help if I need it. I may need some help with the world map, because it's giving me some trouble.

Me and my friend changed the master trainer(guy after elite four) Into rick astly changed music to 16 bit Rick Roll music(name slips me at the moment)Gave him a shoopdacarp (magikarp and shoopdawhoop) I can also got it to trade to normal rom(turned in to a magikarp though(that was its base pokemon)) And I can edit title screen and a whole lot of other graphics and speech(can even make them give you pokemon). So if you need help pm me and send me a patch or rom (I own orignal cart so completly legal.)

Hackerbilly said:
i've seen this somewhere before like about a year or 2 ago
Where? I thought of this idea myself, and unless someone can read minds, no one else has made a rom hack like this. Sure there is Shiny Gold, but it's mainly that in reverse. I made the maps myself too, I used pokearth, google it.

So, I've been working and decided that instead of beating the Elite 4, then going to Johto, the story will alternate between Johto and Kanto, so you will need all 16 Badges to reach the Elite 4, meaning that by the time you reach it, all of your Pokemon should be around level 70, so the trainers will be harder than in Gold/Silver/Red/Blue.

Back