Pokedex DS Case

Today I started making the blue and white "eye". I'll put another vid up with more progress.

Sorry, painting things is slow. I'm working on some of the accents right now.

Sorry for lack of updates, handcutting and painting is slow. All the plastic pieces are cut and almost all are painted; just need to affix to case and reapply rubber.

I'll upload photos soon, sorry for slowness; I've been sick for about two weeks and school has kept me busy. Nearly done though.

Sorry for slowness, I repainted the case, now I'm putting on a clearcoat. After that I'll just need to put all the accents on.

I just bought a DS game, while I can't say it's the first I've bought it'll be the first I play on my own system once this is finished, hahaha.

Ok, nearly done. I'm currently gluing the last pieces on. I have had to repaint the case many times, sorry it took so long. When it's done, I'll upload some pics/video, and you can tell me if you want any more accents added to it.

Ok, been in and out of town, sorry for the delay. Here is what I have so far; do you want any more accents?

2011-07-06141812.jpg

Could you make the white circle have the blue "eye"?

pokedex1.gif

Actually, I'm really sorry about all this hard work, but I was thinking about it for a while and now I think it's better to just be without the screen, thumbpad, and yellow thing - to make it just look like the outside top-part of the case. Is it too late to change that? If it is, don't worry about it. Really sorry to spring this on you so late.

I actually was working on the eye, but the paint got messed up, so I didn't have a chance to put it on. I can definitely take everything else off and make it look like the top if thats what you mean.

Back