Please help me! i dont know if i should try to make a GCp

I really want to make a gcp but I don't know how to make one. I'm scared I will break something, does anyone know of a service that will build a gcp for you?

Re: Please help me! i dont know if i should try to make a GC

The forum is packed wit guides and howto's for making a portable GC.
If you really want to you could ask someone for a commision. But keep in mind these are not cheap and will take some time to complete!

Hopes this helps you.

Greets,
Bakuku

If you try to make a gamecube portable and have never worked with electronics before, be prepared to break parts. Seriously I've been though 3 gamecube motherboards already and I'm not done with my first portable. I also destroyed 1 Wiikey and 2 tft lcds. If you are willing to put the time and effort, you need to have a couple hundred bucks of spare cash.

Also, be sure to brush up on soldering! Most definitely, have a multimeter. If you have any questions be sure to ask them, than guess(especially when building electronics).

Not to be a jerk but if you ask that question you shouldn't start with a gcp.

^ not to be a jerk but if people spent their whole lives not doing things because they had never done them before you wouldn't own a computer on which to type that post.

as to lsturat15, I'm no expert on making a GCp, but since I was in a similar situation to you I decided that instead of making a portable I would start simple and make a slimline disk-less gamecube. Still gives you all the satisfaction of modding a console, minus all the finesse required to make a perfect portable. Then you can take what you've learned from making it and eventually create a portable for yourself :)
As a noob to console modding I can say that the guides in the stickies are EXTREMELY helpful, they're well worth the time required to read.

If you can afford to pay someone to build one for you you can afford to break some gamecubes

Back