Nokia N810 Internet Tablet Touchscreen UMPC MID PMP Media

chadwsmith

Up for grabs - an excellent condition Nokia N810 Internet Tablet. Included are a protective carrying case, the power adapter, and the USB cable - all in the original box. I'm asking $125 OBO.

It is very gently used. The only reason I'm selling it is because I bought a Nokia N900 and don't need both models.

Some may be tempted to compare this to an iPad - because it is a touch screen tablet, media player, game system, camera, web surfing, GPS, social media device - but it's also a pretty powerful computer. It has many apps (most of which are free - see here: Maemo.org http://maemo.org/downloads/OS2008/ ) but the apps are less like iPhone apps - and more like applications on your laptop. Plus, it's pocketable and has a keyboard.

Don't be confused - this isn't a phone. Not a cell phone anyway. It can be used as an SIP phone when in range of wireless internet and for that it works really well. This is a great thing to have around, when you don't want to lug a laptop around with you. it's very lightweight, and pocketable. Trust me, you'll love this device. I'm attaching some more info about the product - (there are a couple of stock photos in that part) - but the pictures at the bottom of the page are actual photos of the device that is for sale.

3ne3k03p25Y55O35T5b28720e23fafb5512e6.jpg

3n63p43ob5V55Y65R6b28b88abcefe32e1f16.jpg

3n83k53p45V05Q35P0b289917fd75a8cb1d52.jpg

Here's some more info on it.

431400399_o.jpg

431400384_o.jpg

Re: Nokia N810 Internet Tablet Touchscreen UMPC MID PMP Medi

As someone who has owned an N810, I have to say that they are one of the sexiest devices ever. SamJC3, get in here, I know you loved yours too.

And on a side note, I know Chad pretty well, he is new here, but give him the cred I have. If he ends up scamming anyone, I would refund you on my own rep. :p

How is he new? He joined over a year ago. :lol:

Any emulators and stuff for it?

Ah plink yes, N810 is awesome. Way more powerful than iPhones and such in practice (full desktop firefox 3 ran just fine on mine). Awesome, sexy device. Sadly I sold mine before the omap graphics drivers were released, but it should be capable of full emulation of psone and everything before nowadays.

I must agree with Palmer here. One of the best devices I have ever used. And I saw mine just the other day, and its still running like a champion. (Traded it to my buddy in IT at mines, needed a mobile console smaller than his eee 701. Loves it, he does)

I kinda want it. I am basically without an internet device at the moment (large laptops notwithstanding), but I doubt I can scrape the cash up. Im all out on my PC-p and flamethrowers. Interested in any trades?

Thanks for the confidence and endorsement, Palmer. As always, you da man.

Yes there are emulators for it, although when it ships, it will be a fresh install of the OS. But they are free and pretty easy to find. Whoever buys it can feel free to contact me for help finding them if needed.

As much as I'd love a flamethrower, I don't think my city would allow it. I could really use the cash, but interesting tech trade offers are always welcome.

Yeah so - just a bump to let you know it's still available, and the OBO part still stands. At the moment, I'm looking for a Game Boy Advance in good condition. Not sure if I want an SP or not, just something that plays GBA and GBO/GBC games. I already have a Micro, so unless your Micro is magical, I probably wouldn't be interested. Now, if one of you hacker geniuses actually got a Micro to play Original GameBoy games, I DO WANT. Also, any other super awesome Game Boys would be considered. Maybe a PowerGameBoy or something... Yeah, with GPS and a radio.... Nah, that can't be done. :awesomepalmer: ;)

Thanks.

Kind of interested, what kind of gameboy are you looking for?

Just so you know - it's not a straight trade my N810 for a Game Boy - but I'm wanting either a GBA or a GBA SP. Any mods - like improving the light, better battery, turbo buttons, or whatever - adds to how much I'll take off the cash part.

I'd even take a knock-off GBA, if it played GBO/GBC games and/or came with built-in emulators.

Also, Caanoo, Wiz, Pandora, etc. will be considered, possibly as a straight up trade.

I also have an Augen Genbook 10.2" Netbook running Android 2.2.

What about a frontlit gba, painted a color of your choice?

has this been sold yet?
if not i got a couple of gbasps that i could paint i got one that i made to look like a n64

No amount of painted GBAs will be worth what the n810 is. Maybe if you were Ish, but you arent.

i know well sorta know but i was still going to see if he would take that and something else and $50 depending on what else i could trade

Judging from your sig...I don't think anyone will want anything to do with you.

While I agree no GBA is worth a N810, the offer of stuff plus cash is always nice. pm sent.

Just an update - a deal has been struck, the actual trade is pending.

Thanks for all interest. If anything changes, I'll let y'all know.

I just realized who this guy is. I see him talking to Palmer on FB. He's a cool guy.

Back