Nobble's SNES Portable: The Scarlet SNES

yes but it came broken. I am ordering a new one for my birthday. I also had an idea to fix the cramped space in the case. I am going to make an external battery pack with a charge port on it and have a cord leading to the power jack on the system. That way i can either play with the battery pack or wall power using a zenith screen adapter. Anything wrong with amp draw with the zenith adapter? Would it work?

I don't know what the amp is for the Zenith adapter, I've always used a psone adapter. It should be fine, since he SNES has a pretty low amp draw.

mako321 said:
if I remember correctly, the snes mini uses 450 mA
Fix'd. The SNES is not a battery.

Also, if you do an external pack, then it better look Dang good. Have it be a Li-Po pack that clips on the back of the cart-slot cover part, and put it in a small plastic box that is painted the same color as the system.

Put the last 2-3" of a psone screen AC adapter cord/ plug coming out of the battery, and put an input jack on your charger, so that the battery only needs one cord, and plugs into the charger.

Basement_Modder said:
mako321 said:

Also, if you do an external pack, then it better look Dang good. Have it be a Li-Po pack that clips on the back of the cart-slot cover part, and put it in a small plastic box that is painted the same color as the system.

Put the last 2-3" of a psone screen AC adapter cord/ plug coming out of the battery, and put an input jack on your charger, so that the battery only needs one cord, and plugs into the charger.

That is what i was actually thinging of doing. I have the perfect battery casing and it fits snug even without gluing it in. I will probably velcro it to the main system.

nobble said:
Basement_Modder said:
mako321 said:

That is what i was actually thinging of doing. I have the perfect battery casing and it fits snug even without gluing it in. I will probably velcro it to the main system.
that is made of fail win and aids <opposite of aids; IDK, sdia?>.

:awesome:

Basement_Modder said:
nobble said:
Basement_Modder said:
mako321 said:

that is made of fail win and aids <opposite of aids; IDK, sdia?>.

:awesome:

Condoms?

Back