Nobble64 Mark 2 Worklog: On hold

Re: Nobble64 Mark 2 Worklog

gosh nobble it looks awful! :facepalm:

I am totally unaware of this device, and feel ridiculous as a result.
ShockSlayer said:
Then again I don't know for sure, I never took any classes neither did I look this info up before I posted it.

I LOVE IT! :awesome:

mark2.jpg

I got bored.

well im using the case without much modification so its going to be as thick as the case originally was.

You should try to make the left and right edges where the buttons are smoothly curve round to the triggers to create a more comfortable grip.

That's if you can now :ninj:

alright, so i relocated the cart slot and wired up voltage but it didnt work. checked it again and found out i wired the 12v line and 3.3v line backwards. :gonk:

Now it wont turn on. Probably fried...lets hope not.

Letting it sleep for now...

Updates tomorrow...

well im relocating the cart slot. can i use 30 ga kynar wire?

ToastBucket said:
yeah. Can I have some 30awg kynar wire?
eBay.
but, realistically, kynar sucks for stuff like that, since its such a pain to strip (unless youve got a 30G stripper)

I have an adjustable wire stripper. Even if it sux can I still use it and it wont over heat?

nobble said:
I have an adjustable wire stripper. Even if it sux can I still use it and it wont over heat?
i tried to do some 32 Gauge with my adjustable ones, and it REALLY didnt work. now i just use a bic, or my SMD reflow gun (hot air gun) to roll it back. as for overheating, what?

well i just use my soldering iron. but i really need to know if it will be ok???

Back