NES Gameboy Color

Status
Not open for further replies.
budnespid said:
This not only applies to this thread, but also many others that I've seen here.

http://www.fenixdev.net/

This is the Internet. Deal with it.
Yeah, I already said I knew it was the *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing internet and people are going to be assholes. I don't need your *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing two-cents or anyone elses and everyone needs to stop *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing commenting.

Kickback said:
Lol @ people complaining about people bullying on ModRetro

the term is hazing, and until you stop complaining, get used to it.
Hah yeah thanks chirping in is really necessary at this point.

How can you tell people not to comment on a forum? Seriously? That's what it's for.

As for the situation at hand, yes Amp obviously made a mistake and he shouldn't have posted that. We're all human though, we make mistakes, and now that we established it was a misunderstanding we should move on. It wasn't bullying, or hazing, or anything of the sort, just a misunderstanding.

I looked through your posts, and I saw absolutely no bullying toward you whatsoever, and I have also never seen you in the chat. I'm not so sure where you were bullied like you claimed, but your overly aggressive comments are making you hard to take seriously and believe at all. Like Bush mentioned, the moderators do a great job of dealing with things like this on the forums, and although the chat is more lenient they do so there as well when available (it's near impossible to make sure there is a mod in there all the time, but most of the time there is). So if you have a legitimate complaint, take it up with them rather than continuing to feed this fire.

This discussion is over. I don't want to lock this thread because its not fair to stickfighter, so any posts after this one are to be on topic or warning will be doled out. Lets all just get along.

"I don't need your *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing two-cents or anyone elses and everyone needs to stop *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing commenting."

Enough of a reason to lock this and fair to the OP, if you ask me. No disrespect to grossaffe's decision, of course, because as a staff we all are trying to look out for everyone's best interests, and locking topics in the Finished Projects section is something we rarely do. Save for spambots of course.

StickfighterTV, dude, your paintjob is neat, but even the coolest mods are still seen alongside the creator, so don't portray yourself as anything but nice, awesome, and, of course, cool-headed.

Try to abide by that and I promise that you'll have a better experience here, and in life. The staff will take care of any assholes that are just trying to be dicks, as you can clearly see that grossaffe, T_W and Ish did.

SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back