NES Gameboy Color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of my older projects, I made it about a year ago but I'm looking to sell it now, so I decided to post it here and it'll be up on ebay soon. I'll also be posting some of my other older things as well over the next week :tophat:
IMG_6312.jpg

IMG_6313.jpg

I really like it, the only thing bugging me is that NES. It just doesn't look authentic. If you could paint over it I would.

Ampersand said:
Frozener said:
Correct me if I'm am wrong, but I believe that's just a paint job not an actual portable lol. :rofl:
Don't correct me cause I'm not wrong, but you're an idiot.

1) Is this section called the "finished portables" section? No, it's the Finished Projects section. This is a project that is finished, it belongs here.
2) You're an idiot.
3) It is an actual portable. Last time I checked Gameboy Colors are fully portable.
4) I don't like your avatar.
5) Idiot.

Amp, I'm pretty sure he was replying to RaptorScream's post and not saying that it didn't belong here.

My apologies. I was not trying to offend anyone with my post. I was indeed referring to the previous poster's comment and I was not trying to be offensive in any way. I am well aware that this is a paint job, that it is in the right section, and that gameboys are portable. I am not an idiot and honestly I don't enjoy being blasted for a simple comment. I can't understand how anyone here expects new posters to feel comfortable with that kind of a reception.

I agree with Frozener here. While I'm not speaking for everyone, I feel I've also recieved my fair share of bullying on these forums. While I realize this is the internet and ModRetro can't be held responsible for every jerk, I feel it does paint a very image for this website. Frozener didn't deserve to get blasted for that comment, and in any case most of you haven't even commented on how my paint job is. That being said, let's stop discussing ethics and get back on topic.

The thing is, people have the right to speak their mind, no matter if it is offensive or berating to you. Like Bud said, this is the internet. However, in forums like these we do have rules. Those rules are made and enforced by the moderators and admins, and enforced at their discretion. If you feel that someone has broken a rule, it is much easier on everyone if you contact those with the authority to handle problems here. I would agree that numerous members here can be offensive and annoying (including myself), I remember that those people are entitled to their own opinion. As long as they are focused on the topic at hand, there is no issue. In Amper's case, yes, he made a mistake. Im sure he now realizes that he read the post out of context, and made an unecessary response. The correct way to handle the situation would be to recognize the mistake, point it out, and move the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* on. The senior members here have little sympathy for new, seemingly unintelligent members who appear to offer nothing to the topic at hand. That is who Amper thought the comment came from, and he was merely defending the project against what he saw as a troll. Now, I am going to stop ranting, and everyone is going to get back on topic, you savvy?

Agreed. It was a simple misunderstanding.

budnespid said:
This not only applies to this thread, but also many others that I've seen here.

http://www.fenixdev.net/

This is the Internet. Deal with it.

I lol'd at this pretty hard at this. I make more of an effort to not post things that may be misconstrued. By the way, I like the paint job Stickfighter (way better than I could do :lol:).

Lol @ people complaining about people bullying on ModRetro

the term is hazing, and until you stop complaining, get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back