Need a PC that can Execute PwnLawlHax.exe

QuickSkop3

I need a Desktop or Laptop that can play some decent games (TF2 on high graphics, no visual lag and stuff)

Dont break the bank people.

My HP DV6-2088DX can max out TF2 -and that's not even on High Performance.

J.D said:
My HP DV6-2088DX can max out TF2 -and that's not even on High Performance.
Lucky Playstation, mine lags on the regular settings, I haven't tweaked them yet. WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE GOOD GAMING COMPUTERS?

QuickSkop3 said:
I need a Desktop or Laptop that can play some decent games (TF2 on high graphics, no visual lag and stuff)

Dont break the bank people.
Look around here, here, and even possibly here.

A quick look at one:
This is an alright one, I'm sure you can find a better one with around 15 minutes of searching.

Guys, I don't think he's looking for links. This is in the junkyard, he wants to buy one from us.

QS, you don't need to spend much at all to max out tf2. I paid like $350 for my system and got a free gpu.

You can easily make a $450 rig that will do superb on tf2.

Upgrade to $500 for the DELUXE MODEL.

NCIX Gaming Bundle Deal AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition & MSI 790FX-GD70 DDR3 Motherboard : Code:47032-1069 valid till Dec 23/09

OR

NCIX Gaming Bundle Deal AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition CPU & 4GB A-DATA DDR3-1600 C9 : Will this processer work with these boards? or which one will and won't?

Motherboards:

3rd choice: Gigabyte MA785GMT-UD2H DDR3 785G Motherboard :

OR

2nd choice: ASUS M4A785TD-V Evo 785G Socket AM3 DDR3 2PCI-E16 1PCI-E1 3PCI Video Sound GBLAN 1394 Motherboard :

OR

1st choice: Gigabyte P55M-UD2 mATX LGA1156 P55 DDR3 2PCI-E 2PCI SATA2 RAID Sound GLAN Motherboard :

ASUS M4A79XTD Evo ATX AM3 790X DDR3 2XPCI-E16 2XPCI-E 2XPCI CrossFireX SATA Audio GBLAN Motherboard :

OR

is this motherboard decent? can you recommend a better one or which one is better?

Video card: EVGA E-GEFORCE 9800GT 55NM 600MHZ 512MB 1.8GHZ 256BIT GDDR3 Dual DVI-I HDCP HDTV Out Video Card:

OR

XFX Radeon HD 5770 850MHZ 1GB 4.8GHZ GDDR5 2XDVI HDMI Display Port DIRECTX11 PCI-E Video Card :

Case: Antec Two Hundred Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case Black 3X5.25 6X3.5INT 1 SATA Hot-Swap Bay No PS :

Coolermaster Extreme Power 650W ATX 12V V2.01 Silent Power Supply 20/24PIN 120MM Fan :

there've been all kinds of pc building threads here qs, go look

T_W, wow. You can upgrade the RAM on many, and obviously the hd, and even the processor on some.

I know you can upgrade the RAM and HDD on laptops. But for most, that's pretty much it. Even if you can upgrade the processor, you're not gonna get far with laptop graphics for most newer games, let alone future ones. Games like TF2 you can get away with since it doesn't require a really fancy graphics card to perform decently, though it does help.

Are you trying to tell me that you can't game on laptops these days?

What the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* do you think gaming laptops are?

What the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* do you think this is?

10x0604m1234bvnidia3.jpg

You don't have to upgrade if it's already really good :facepalm:

Upgrading...blah.

Hardware gets old.

After maybe 2-4 years, just buy an entirely new rig and sell your old one. Upgrading is like wearing a dirty pair of underwear...only you sprayed it with your flax Axe or Old Spice spray.

snowpenguin said:
Are you trying to tell me that you can't game on laptops these days?

What the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* do you think gaming laptops are?

What the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* do you think this is?

10x0604m1234bvnidia3.jpg

You don't have to upgrade if it's already really good :facepalm:

Gaming laptops are ass expensive, and they're pretty much the only ones you can do any real upgrading on. :/

Snowpenguin, stop being a dick. TW pointed out something that is generally true and you're taking things out of proportion and missing the point entirely.

I mean seriously, you can just wait 2-3 years to get an entirely new machine.

Back