N64Mini

don't downplay your work zeloc, your portables are beautiful, and this one is no exception.

Zenloc, your work is inspiring man! I am proud to know you as a portablizer :cool:

....and I am very excited about that GC mini! Don't rush it. I don't care if that thing takes you 6 more months! It will be a beauty :)

Thanks everybody :mrgreen: Altough due to allot of commissions I've got going on the GCMini is sadly on hold for the moment.

I'm busy with 2 n64 portables, xbox laptop, xboxmini(not a portable) and wii laptop. So got my hands full at the moment. Ofcourse once something is done modretro will be the first place to see something posted ;)

You only have 10 posts. I've only seen one, but I know I'll love you, Fall_of_man.

You better go to ComiCon Zen, you are probably one of the best modders here.
But I can see you being a mod in the future. and hopefully noone of these destroy the earth in: the FUTURE: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :twisted: :eurddrue: :bansword: :lolscroll:

:lol: sadly I live quite far away. Going to that event will cost me a fortune... which I don't have at the moment :gonk:

loip, lurk before you post. Palmer is better than a mod, he's an admin.

Also, :facepalm:

Back