n64 question

Status
Not open for further replies.
budnespid said:
If you can do all that, why can't you build yourself a camera?
Because he took it apart and is working on desoldering all the components to fit his new case.

Do you not have a camera? Or a phone? Or a webcam? If you have any, PLEASE take a picture. People here are obsessed with pictures. I promise you the second you prove you actually did it, we will stop making fun of you and will respect you. (So long as you don't act like a dick about it)

Don't make fun of the guy, guys. It doesn't feel good when you're made fun of or picked on.

But, not having some form of a camera is suspicious and makes us think you are lying. :o

So, borrow a camera, take some pictures of progress even if it's not done, and prove that you are at least making an attempt to do all this unbelievable wiring.

You could take a picture of your dick instead.

This thread doesn't need much more bollocks but why not.

mymixed said:
ok thanks palmer, well anyway i desoiderd all the compoinents from the mobo and cut the main chips off the mobo and then i just used wires insted of a board then i spaced them apart from eachother a little bit so that static didnt fry the chips and they have copper on them to keep them cool.

:stare: We'll see...

Don't worry, He just forgot to mention that when he was cutting off the chips and rewiring them he also completely reverse engineered them and thus, programmed every single function and syscall to an FPGA creating the worlds first N64OAC.

Fits in a Tic-Tac box.

Totally Legit.

Sorry palmer ><

Be nice, guys.

Metalblank, they do have a point. When do you think you will be able to use a camera?

SonyQrio said:
Don't make fun of the guy, guys. It doesn't feel good when you're made fun of or picked on.

^This

Seriously guys, not cool.

StH6G.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back