My Newest Gameboy...

BoFoSho

Frequent Poster
photoon112111at428pm2.jpg

photoon112111at428pm.jpg

imagehyd.jpg

photoon112111at428pm3.jpg

I can't get as good pic of the backlight with my Macbook pro or my iPhone so you'll deal with these for now.

Tell me what mods I should add if you want.

Edit: New image uploaded

I like it. Yellow DMGs have always been pretty neat for me because they are far from most popular Play It Loud color. Do an overclock and/or underclock mod, those are always fun.

Ehh while I wouldn't mind doing it if I had LSDJ I use this to play Pokemon and Zelda, I prefer to have the normal speed of the games.

I getcha. I just found it useful when I did it to my first DMG when I was going through Silph Co. (mainly because it's just Heck). Stick a pro-sound headphone jack in there, then, and call it a day.

Thanks for the comment :awesome:

Unfortunately Pokemon Yellow was in it's box (yes original box ;) ) and I didn't want to open the box at the time.

I'll take more pic with a better camera tomorrow...and Pokemon Yellow in the cart slot.

BoFoSho said:
Thanks for the comment :awesome:

Unfortunately Pokemon Yellow was in it's box (yes original box ;) ) and I didn't want to open the box at the time.

I'll take more pic with a better camera tomorrow...and Pokemon Yellow in the cart slot.
Well if your gonna do all yellow take the cart slot (The black thing with the pins that cart plug into, I cant think of the name) from a Transfer Pak from the N64 which was yellow. So its a mega yellow fest then

Sonyportableizer said:
take the cart slot from a Transfer Pak from the N64 which was yellow

That's actually an awesome idea. I may have to do that if I ever come across a clear DMG.

Back