My Gameboy Color Mods!

GiaredL

Yo! Im a new member to this forum, and thought i would share some of the work i have done on some gameboy colors recently. Dope new features installed into the GBC's are below V

Features:
GBA SP front light (in the red and green)
Special uv adhesive glued front light ( in the pokemon ones )
Re wired pro sound speaker mod
Nintendo DS speakers
Adjustable light settings (dim the brightness or turn it up, or turn the light off )
new front screen plastics (besides the green)
and of course fun paint jobs!

Let me know what you think! If you are interested in my work follow me on instagram at SolarflareMods
http://imgur.com/a/IIavS
really hope to get the images working.

9132SDB

r5y8xpF

ltRAL1z

Looks good. Have you ever messed around with the front light kits from non finite (or kitchbent, forget which) or just specifically the parts from the GBA? Any overclock mods? Would be good on those Pokémon ones.

(Also I don't see the embedded pictures but the imgur link works)

Not sure how to quote a reply... But yeah I have used the kistch bent lights before, they're pretty good but reeeeeaaly washed out, if you don't loca it ( uv adhesive glue ) it's almost too washed out to view. Also a bit over priced. I get mine from this China supplier, like 10 lights for 30$

wallydawg said:
Looks good. Have you ever messed around with the front light kits from non finite (or kitchbent, forget which) or just specifically the parts from the GBA? Any overclock mods? Would be good on those Pokémon ones.

(Also I don't see the embedded pictures but the imgur link works)

Can't believe I missed that button... Lol

Nice work. Looks like the mew was hand painted or done with paint pen.

Kitsch's China supplier or Nonfinite's? Can I get a link?

I like the way your front light turned out. Also curious about your source of the chinese kits. I've been trying to find something decent on aliexpress with no luck.

Back