Mulder's Nipples Revealed!

XCVG said:
I think it would have been better on an XBOX, but I'm an XBOX fanboy so you can safely disregard that.

I actually got a lot of remarks from my family that it looks like an X-Box. The only reason I picked the PlayStation is because of the games. The PC game got ported to the PlayStation, and my PS2 won't play it. This thing's literally only going to be used to play that one game. lol

If there was an X-Files game for the XBox, I would gladly own one, though. lol

Thanks B_M!

Those are the best nipples I've ever seen (Don't EVER tell my fiancee I said that, :rofl: ) ! Amazing.

Great show, too.

Though, to be honest, I think these nipples are actually better than Mulder's nipples. Seriously. These nipples are clearly attached to something more feminine. Like....breasts. Female ones. Nice perky ones that are as soft as spring bloom heather.

:sweat:

...I'll shut up now.

Immaculate. I must commend you on the level of effort put into every detail and the very professional look. Definitely some beautiful nipples there.

Also, tell me how amazing the game is.

@ Das Scheitern- The name is something of a joke. I was watching the pilot ep of "Californication" with commentary once. In every scene he doesn't wear a shirt, Duchovny's going on about how fantastic his nipples look. So several of my projects got nicknamed after the nipples of various characters he portrayed.

@ Hermaphroditus- I've owned the PC game since it first came out, and I love it to pieces. I've only ever beaten it once in the 15 years I've owned it. It's still one of my favorite games, though. I'm just too Dang ADD to make it through it on my own. lol

@ Mako- Only if the PS2 won't play it.

Thanks Zero!

This spambot's post is funny. I spared it from deletion.

The bot itself, however, and its other posts, met a much different fate.

His job involved deleting a post I was HOPING to keep because it was lulzy.

Srsly, the spambot was already banned, did he have to delete this specific bot completely, too? :stare:

This looks nice! I always love the effort that goes into making such perfect paint jobs and case work.

Twilight Wolf said:
His job involved deleting a post I was HOPING to keep because it was lulzy.

Srsly, the spambot was already banned, did he have to delete this specific bot completely, too? :stare:

Yes.

Hahahhaa, I miss the X-Files.

Adding to the playstation megastick.

Edit: D'oh, forgot someone beat me to that.

Back