Mulder's Nipples Revealed!

Tibia

I really really wanted my three hundredth post to be something special.

300_In_One_Word_by_AK_Is_Harmless.jpg

The Nipples are finished!

EDIT:Apparently, I live in a godDang cave with flax for lighting. My camcorder won't work, so I've done the best I can with my camera, which is so old it takes floppies.

The finished console in the dark, showing the EL panel under the X-Files cutout.
MVC-004F.jpg

The sound-activated LEDs. They glow a bit while playing in the dark, but they aren't all that visible, really.
MVC-009F.jpg

Here's what it actually looks like. It's a flawless matte black finish, but I had to use the flash, and it picks up every speck of dust. I have over 60 hours in just sanding and repainting, so I KNOW it's flawless.
MVC-005F.jpg

This is the matching controller. It's been painted with a matte finish, the buttons have all been repainted, and the LEDs changed to green. The right buttons are 9mm bullet shells, the exact type Mulder and Scully use. lol
MVC-013F.jpg

Close-up of the buttons:
untitled.png

I can't do video, but if you are interested, I've got links to more pics, and some worklogs.
Photobucket Album
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V

Re: Coming Soon to a News Thread near you!

Woohoo! I wish I knew what it was!
EDIT: I can see the pictures now, and I think it's awesome.

do i get bonus points for knowing what it is...? and having seen it and given it my stamp of approval...? i want to rub the nipples... they look so smoooooooooooth!

Updated! Sadly, my house has flax for lighting, so my camcorder doesn't work.

Chevy, no rubbing Mulder's nipples. They're for Scully. :D

*is mesmerized by the green glow*

*starts to drool*

*snaps out of it*

awe, come on, tib! i want to stroke the nipples!

You have a camera that takes floppies, holy crap I've never heard of that before.

Anyway nice, I like the bullet shell buttons.

I used to have a Floppy using camera.
I miss it.

A lot more reliable than most modern point-and-shoots...

Outside is a nice place, you should visit it some time. Great lighting for photoshoots and videos and cancer.
Looks sexy smooth! Enter it into ModRetroThon for sure, or I'll rip off those nipples. :stare:

mako321 said:
Outside is a nice place, you should visit it some time. Great lighting for photoshoots and videos and cancer.
Looks sexy smooth! Enter it into ModRetroThon for sure, or I'll rip off those nipples. :stare:

too bad it was dark outside when she got it finished. otherwise, yes, outside is a nice place.

:wtf:

*looks at Mulders nipples*

*looks in mirror*

*looks in mirror*

*decides Mulder's nipples are way sexier*

*loses self esteem*

I love it! you got some of the best nipples of all time!

samjc3 said:

*looks in mirror*

*looks in mirror*

*decides Mulder's nipples are way sexier*

*loses self esteem*

I love it! you got some of the best nipples of all time!

Sam, you have nothing to worry about. Your boobs are excellent and your nipples are perfect.

I'm actually putting floppy drives in my next computer just because of this camera. I've had it for ten years, and it still works great.

@Mako-Outside is very bright. If I can find an extension cord long enough to go outside, I may add a video later. As for the contest, money is an issue right now.

@grossaffe- It's really green. Like, Yoshi-green. It's pretty bright, too.

Thanks for all the great comments, guys! :gentleawesome:

Awesome! It's so good it blends in, in a good way- like it was professionally done I guess. Bad explaination? Well, let's stay with the awesome part. I think it would have been better on an XBOX, but I'm an XBOX fanboy so you can safely disregard that.

Back