MR Minecraft Server [ OLD AND LOCKED ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MR Minecraft Server

From now until sometime tomorrow, it is officially grief day. Map will be restored at the end, so feel free to destroy to your heart's content.

It's already horribly griefed and there's nothing left to break :(

XCVG said:
It's already horribly griefed and there's nothing left to break :(

Warp to other towns, a lot of the land near Modshire was the victim of a massive TNT party.

Twilight Wolf said:
Ooh, really?

I should be able to get Minecraft tonight, so I'll see if I can make it. :awesomeTW:
I'm changing the password, then ;)
7PH3o.jpg

lol, that took A LOT of TNT.

(but it was so worth it)

I did some little damage of my own. Just try to stay away from underwater glass tunnels and other underwater areas, m'kay? ::3:

It's still not back to normal... so...
welcome to Modshire, home of JD's Anti-greif house...

20101115091845.png

had to do something will all the dirt I've built up...

My fort is still all messed up :cry4:
34743316.gif

And all my mined gear has been lost

yeah... so, zero, can it be "Some time tomorrow" yet so that the server will be reverted and we can get back to work? Or is there some outside force preventing you from feeling good about doing this?

ttsgeb said:
yeah... so, zero, can it be "Some time tomorrow" yet so that the server will be reverted and we can get back to work?

When I get back later tonight, thanks for reminding me.

ttsgeb said:
Or is there some outside force preventing you from feeling good about doing this?

Uhh...What?

Zero said:
ttsgeb said:
yeah... so, zero, can it be "Some time tomorrow" yet so that the server will be reverted and we can get back to work?

When I get back later tonight, thanks for reminding me

ttsgeb said:
Or is there some outside force preventing you from feeling good about doing this?

Uhh...What?

READ: are you waiting on an update, and was griefer weekend just a way of covering that up?

ttsgeb said:
Zero said:
ttsgeb said:

When I get back later tonight, thanks for reminding me

ttsgeb said:

Uhh...What?

READ: are you waiting on an update, and was griefer weekend just a way of covering that up?

:facepalm:

You are aware the server was up before then, right? Also, if I was waiting for an update, you wouldn't even be able to connect unless I used the vanilla server software, and if I was using that then none of our mods would be working, there would be no moderators/builders, etc. which wasn't the case. Check hey0's site yourself and his page on mc forums, the server was updated when I said it was in my post.

What actually happened was the center part of Modshire got corrupted and turned into a winter biome, and the CC was destroyed in the process. Since I was going to restore in a few minutes, I told people they could destroy what they wanted in the meantime. We all then decided to extend it for a while, because everyone was having fun, so I decided to make it official and post about it here. Ask Mako or Thursty, both were present at the time.

I meant as far as bug testing goes... yeah, I noticed that corruption...

I just spent 5 hours building a large room that I only have to build 27 more times before I can start the sculpting of my chess board. Why do I do these things to myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back