Most graphic intensive GC game?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say twilight princess, nintendo really pushed it with the textures and such in that one.

For overheating Tests I doubt its gonna matter much though, any old game should do.

A really nice gamecube gem is red faction 2, you can try making a game and spam it with 16 bots. That would probably just stress the cpu though, not a very graphically advanced game.

bentomo said:
A really nice gamecube gem is red faction 2, you can try making a game and spam it with 16 bots. That would probably just stress the cpu though, not a very graphically advanced game.
I'll try this one, thanks!

ShockSlayer said:
Yeah, TP sounds about right.

SS
Ashen said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say twilight princess, nintendo really pushed it with the textures and such in that one.

For overheating Tests I doubt its gonna matter much though, any old game should do.
TP is beautiful indeed.
But it uses quite low quality textures, and less complicated objects...

Games with bots are good for stressing the cpu out, red faction has a lot of explosions too. Graphics I'm not sure what graphics game takes the most graphics.

When I did heating tests. "Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem" really worked up the Ccube fast. Faster than any other games (metroid prime, RE4, Collectors edition, etc).

Whenever I put in Eternal Darkness on the Ccube, it got way hot, faster than with other games. Never compared it to TP though.

If anyone does any game-heat comparisons, head over to the gamecube cooling thread to post your findings. Probably doesn't matter too much in the long run.

Back