ModRetro Hall of Fame: Best of MR 2009

samjc3 said:
heh heh. i win! there are people at my school that turn and run the other way when they see me! (no, im not a bully) i have even had a chick tell the principle i was planning to kill her because i looked at her and said "hello clarise" in a super low demon voice. it was awesome! :twisted:

Best quote.

2rf9clc.jpg

My favorite picture :D (because I can't find the one of bacteria and his fuggo wife..)

Who originally memetized palmertech's luscious, firm body? I think I was there when it first became one, but for the life of me I can't remember who said it first....

kylechu was the one who originally came up with it.

I brought it up though. XD

kylechu said:
Ok, here's how that quote came about, the abridged version (trust me, you don't want the unabridged one)
Palmertech was telling a very interesting story about the power rangers, particularly, the pink, female one.
In the middle of it...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01:10 [ShockSlayer] you know whats funny is that in all the shoops palmertehc was the pink ranger so just imagine him instead of kimberly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01:16 [PalmerTech] - Tortura moved the prod all along Kimberly's lucious, firm body.
01:16 [kylechu] - Tortura moved the prod all along PalmerTech's lucious, firm body.
01:16 [ShockSlayer] - PalmerTech's lucious, firm body
01:17 [ShockSlayer] - PalmerTech's lucious, firm body
And thus, a quote was born

This led to many more quotes such as "PalmerTech's lucious, firm body probably distracted me from it" and "I always dream about PalmerTech's lucious, firm body."

SS

Oh, yeah. Because you replaced Pink Ranger or Kimberly with PalmerTech.

lololololololololol

"Best Quotes" is something I want to do, but it will be a separate thread, so we do not clog this one up with them.

Thread to open June 7th.

*Can'tSayThisOnTV* YOU, SPACE-TIME FABRIC! I COULD HAVE SEEN THAT EDIT COMING IF YOU WEREN'T SO GODAMNED STUBBORN!

1. Best Finished Projects- Hailrazer

2. Best locked threads- N/A

3. Best hilarious threads- N/A

4. Best helpful threads- Sprocket 64, N64 Sticky and Most of Hailraizers work-logs

5. Best "other" threads.- N/A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Most helpful poster- Mario

2. Best modder- Hailrazer/ShockSlayer (too hard to choose!)

3. Most annoying member- None, I enjoy everyone on both BH and MR, I love this community! Thank you everyone.

4. Biggest troll- XCVG

5. Best MSpaintShooper- N/A

Most Helpful Poster- Daftmike
Best finished projects- Zenloc
Best modder- Shockslayer
Most annoying member- Snowpenguin
Biggest troll- JD

Oh cool, I found one of my haters.

1 down, ~20 to go (since a Mako trolled me and made my karma go down a billion times >.>)

Yeah, I noticed that. Your Karma got low fast. I just read the June 1st thread and discovered Karma 2 minutes ago. I'm already at -1 Karma, what did I do? :confused:

Someone thought it'd be funny to troll you, probably.

Anyways, I really need to get my list made up. I'll post it in a bit.

I guess :confused: I may not contribute much help around here, but I love to encourage and see you guys prosper! I love this community :D (Some day i'll finish a N64p, they are my favorite) So "downrank" me if you want (thinking about engadget now ::3: I read it too much!), Karma is of no importance to me, just keep those portables coming! ;)

-The Rising Portablizer

Back