Modded GBA, overclock and LED's

Looks awesome! I loooves me some LED mods. But what happened to your screen? It looks like you let a raccoon play with your GBA.

Thanks! Yeah I bought the gba on ebay, and it seems like the previous owner smashed it a few times..... It also came with a mgb with a screen so smashed it doesn't show anything :(

Sad. Are Gameboy Micro screens easy to replace like Gameboy Color or DS Lite screens, or do you have to solder like a Dingoo A-320 or DMG?

I've never taken one apart to see.

Third parties made frontlights that they actually sold in game stores before the SP.

zaxxon'd said:
referring to the Afterburner and the Halo?

could you use one of these on a color as well instead of having to use broken sps for frontlights?
you would not be able to use the Halo, because it is a screen-cover replacement on the GBA. As for the afterburner, I couldn't say as I am unfamiliar with it's dimensions versus what you'd need for the color. They stopped selling the afterburner years ago, though, so I don't know how easy it is to get your hands on.

You could use an afterburner.

However, it's pretty rare, I'd just as well use one on a GBA. I had one back in the day and it was awesome.

Back