LOCTRONICS GARAGE SALE!! UPDATED 01/03/12

Re: ZENLOC'S GARAGE SALE!! UPDATED 27/07/11

Alright, the moneys being processed.
How do you program with the viper by the way?

Re: ZENLOC'S GARAGE SALE!! UPDATED 27/07/11

You can program it with a disc after you program it with the parralel port for the first time.

go to gc-forever.com for all the info you need on gamecube modchips.

Re: ZENLOC'S GARAGE SALE!! UPDATED 23/08/11

Are the psone speakers sold in pairs?

BTW, I've got a modded PAL Gamecube(don't remember if it's viper or xeno) that doesn't read discs. Probably the laser is dead cause I managed to get it working once or twice on a burned copy of super mario sunshine. It's got 2 controllers, a Gameboy Player and all the required cables. Would you like to trade for that? I'm located in Poland

Hows the quality on the 5 inch screen?(not Ps1)

ZENLOC'S GARAGE SALE!! UPDATED 23/08/11

I will probably buy it. How much power does it take?
Takes composite rite?

yeah it takes composite. power is less than 400mah at 12v if I remember correctly.

I'll PM you with the total cost.

Can I please have a picture of the 5" glossy screen and the mobo? And if I were to buy it, how much would shipping be?

When you click on it on my first topic you get to the the picture of the screen and mobo.

Shipping will be $15

So a total cost of $45. PM me if you are interested.

Loctronics is my companys name. Zenloc is my old forum name and want to slowly get rid of it as I don'r really like it. I made it up cause I wasn't original enough to create a better one :p

Also it's better for my PR. If people look up my company and find posts of me.on various forums it will lead to more people seeing my work.

Back