Let's talk about video games frustration!

Nintendott

Nintendo for EVAR!
What game pisses you off the most?
What game makes you throw the controller at the TV or bite your DS? (Lul i did once)

So tell me folks! :D

Collecting the purple coins in SMG..... SO BORING AND HARD!

If we're going to include sub-games, I would say the lightning dodge game in FFX. Or the butterflies.

Mirror's Edge made me rage more than once. When it happened, I would quit playing it and come back to it later, figure out what I was doing wrong, then feel like a total dumbass for raging.

Wash, rinse, repeat about ten times through the game.

Man, I love Mirror's Edge. :D

I kinda do the same but first I scream for a couple of minutes, then I throw the wiimote on the floor and if it doesn't break,
I continue after a few minutes.

The last boss of Sonic 3, like seriously.
All shooting points in Policenauts
Any game that is sparce with checkpoints and you have to do it all over again.
Ninja Gaiden

For some reason, I tackle video game fails bad. It always ends with smashing things or doing something destructive

Kickback said:
The last boss of Sonic 3, like seriously.
All shooting points in Policenauts
Any game that is sparce with checkpoints and you have to do it all over again.
Ninja Gaiden

See: Every single Sega Genesis game.

Demon's Souls was the single most frustrating game for me. I sold it just because I couldn't beat more than like, one level.

Just retro games in general tbh, they are so much less forgiving than games of today
...and better

Dang near every Zelda game, even the ones i love. There's always soem stupid boss or puzzle i have no idea how to do. The only few i play are

Zelda 1 (do able, but after gettign killed in the 4th dungeon so much, i quit)
Zelda 2 (Parapa palace is stupid)
Link to the past: (the first dark dungeon, i hate it. I can probably do it if i tried again, but im lazy.)
Link's awakening (i dont remember, its one of my favorites, but im stuck somewhere. Took me months to figure out how to do the lost woods part)

Zelda, any one of them, pisses me off. I always get to a certain point and fail to get past it.

Also, the controls in SM64 DS make me incredibly frustrated sometimes.

I hate losing as a result of bad controls or unavoidable attacks or something of the like.

How about that last boss in Smash Bros Brawl? He's got that one attack that's just instant death. No dodging, no blocking, just death.

L+down ftw? :l I used to die by that all the time until my friend was like, "dude...you can dodge that..."

I dont remember if i dodged it, or just started destroying him hoping he would only use it a few times and i'd have one dude left.

Well right now I'm really raging about Crackdown, I played the game when it first came out, beat it, set it aside.

Now with my new 360 I'm playing it again, and it really sucks having low skills, then getting to the Boss in one area and all of a sudden its "LOLGUNSPAMHAITHERE"

Dead. Dispatcher voice saying "You really like to press your luck" or "Mmm. Extra Crispy Agent"

Fufufufufu makes me rage at the TV

Street Fighter 2 makes me rage because I suck at it.

In every single Pokemon game to date I fail at beating the Elite Four. Pokemon Platinum is the only exception to this.

Every Neo Geo game...although they do kick a lot of ass and are really fun.

Demon Souls = impossible

Dragon Age Origins for the Xbox 360 because the text is so Dang tiny. I feel like I need a microscope to read it.

Some parts of Cave Story made me rage.

Bioshock - I keep getting stuck!

My memory for Super Smash Bros. Melee keeps getting corrupted on my memory card. IT'S THE ONLY GAME THAT DOES THAT TO ME Dangit.

Back