just remembered, i finished my arcade cabenit, pics

on forum 41 someone asked about someone making him one and i remembered i never posted my one once finished!!! OMGZZ!
2 proto pics and then 2 finished pics :facepalm:
so here it is :mrgreen:
(W.I.P pics)
http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg19 ... %20cabnet/

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

P040810_1236.jpg

P040810_1236_01.jpg

why thankyou, i do try , haha
i know, mostly the shell, need a stick and i stuck with 3 buttons for one of the older consoles, but i may have it as a THps3 player now, only uses 4 of the number buttons and arrow keys on the PC, so you know =D sould be easier than the controlls on the keyboard, so its all good B-)

It's not the worst cab I've seen. In fact, it's not bad. It's a bit disproportionate, with a huge marquee and small monitor. No stick and the three buttons clearly are not real arcade buttons, and they aren't even. That said, it looks pretty well built, nice finish, good bezel around the monitor.

Candytop will kick the flax out of it though (if it's ever finished).

well want a long story short,?
school project, had 2 years, i ended up with 3 months >.<
did 2 practice projects, did another, that got demolished, broke my hand, TWICE!! took 6months off cause of that, and then i was ok from it, hand healed up nicely, nice big scar though, but it looks cool B-) so for 3 months work, 2 lessons a week, 1:45 hour lessons, its ok,
got buttons from maplin, :-/ screen dont even work scored it cheap, at the risk of it either working or not, but all in all yeah ! =D

Back