Is it possible that i just burnt out my Slim Lite-on drive?

Tsukimaru

as the title says guys, i think i really messed it up :/

i was attempting to re-flash my xbox 360 slim by updating to LT+3.0 drive firmware, but something went terribly wrong :S

when it was at the middle of the instailling procces, the xbox turned off, therefore, corrupting the drive`s firmware.
after that, i couldn`t "Slim unlock" it anymore :/

but that`s not the reall issue (i backed up my firmware, so meh)

the thing is that i tried to fix it many freakn times, always resulting in faulire (cause the xbox kept shutting down in the middle of something -.- ), when suddently, i rebooted my PC, but the drive was not detected and the computer freezed at the start (Windows XP btw) and got unfreezed only when i disconected the sata wire.
tried in a friend`s PC also, and had the same issue :S

d u think i have a chance of fixing it? cause i cannot afford a new drive for two reasons: first, i live out of US, and getting an accesible drive here is such a pain :S and because im paying my college, and have barely enough money to keep me eating well haha (jk on that last one, but certainly it`s kinnda expensive here :S)

thx beforehand for your answers. please, avoid trolling cause im extremely worried about this situation :S

Re: Is it possible that i just burnt out my Slim Lite-on dri

that sounds to me that is dead but try turning on the slim with a friends drive and then change it and format yours (remember do not take it off if its doing something

Back