Is eachgame and axiogames legit?

watsug

I was looking around for a Wiikey Fusion and found this site axiogame.com that sells WKF clones for 15 USD and free worldwide shipping.

Then there's this site eachgame.com that look like DX but focus on video games. They have pretty amazing prizes like 3ds sliders for 3.60 USD or gc controllers for 4 USD.

Anyone have any experience with these sites? Are they legit or just scams? The prices on eachgame does look a little low to be true right? The prices are almost half from ebay...

I bought a wiikey off of axiogame, But when it didn't turn up in about a month, I sent them an email, and they gave me a full refund. (note this is the third wiikey I've had get lost in shipping or just not show up)

I've placed an order for a Wiikey fusion on axiogame, the PayPal payment wasn't claimed for around 2 weeks after order, so I just cancelled it. I'm guessing its either a scam or they just are not a good site. As for eachgame I never ordered from them.

I ordered a R4 and a XenoGC from eachgame on may 8, it shipped may 10 and arrived at my local postoffice may 17. That was with "super saver shipping", their cheapest shipping option.

So I guess it http://www.eachgame.com/ is a legit site... I'm going to order a Wiikey Fusion from there now :D

Hmmm, link just sends me back to their home page.... If I google eachgame Xeno it comes up with something in the point store...

First, try to change .com in the url to .me. That worked for me in chromium.

I just tried to open the link using Chrome and it sent me to the login page. If I then login it then lets me see the product page. This could be because I have ordered a wiikey from them using my acount.

I normally use firefox and have this addon installed called Media Hint that let me access services that normally are restricted to other countries like pandora radio and hulu. This could be the reason it worked for me in firefox from the start.

Hope something here helps :)

Back