**A Serious Buyer and Commission Request**

Hey guys! :D

I'm new to ModRetro, so I hope I don't break any rules by posting that I'd love nothing more than to purchase a portable GC from one of you fine gentlemen/women! :tophat:

I just spoke with Gman and I know he has a lot of projects going on already, so I wanted to ask if anyone else would be willing to help me :)

So far, I've seen some AMAZING work from Tchay, ShockSlayer, and LOCtronicz, and those are a few I'm currently interested in. HOWEVER, as this is a modding forum, I'd be totally down for anybody else to build me one, as already there seems to be a lot of talented modders here :)

As far as price is concerned, I'm not a stickler, and if you feel your work is worth a high price, I'd be MORE than happy to check it out :)

What generally I'm looking for:
+ A portable GC that can run on both battery and wall charger.
+ A smaller or thinner model (Unfortunately, I have cerebral palsy and my right hand can't grip the super bulky builds).
+ A model that supports SD cards, not disks. (Also doesn't require a memory card to save, if that's possible)
+ Has a pretty good polish look (similar to Tchay's Gamecube U or LOCtronicz GamecubeSD models) :)
*(Obviously because it's modded, it doesn't need to be super pretty, but I LOVE seeing cases that are so well done, they almost look like they are officially licensed!)

Price-wise, I'm willing to negotiate. I understand that these projects are worth a lot of your time and money. I can't stand those Youtube comments that don't understand this. Let me just say that price is not a concern, and I want to make sure you are paid for your awesome work. After all, you're allowing me to relive some of my favorite childhood memories (while flaunting them off to my friends :p)

If you are interested in taking me on as a customer, I would be most grateful! Get in contact with me by PM, or by my email, wannabecubanpunk@gmail.com.

Thank you for your time :) :oops:

Welcome :)

Personally, I would never sell my portable gamecube, his request so much work, and if I sold it, it is very expensive :awesome:

Good luck in your search for more experienced modders than me 10x :)
(OMG, You forgot to put ashen in the list of great modders)

Thanks Multi :D

And now I feel horrible haha. Ashen's handhelds are incredible as well! I personally found his Gamecube Fusion Rev3 one of my favorites. I've sent a couple people, including Ashen, a PM, but I'm sure they are busy so that's why I posted this thread as well. :)

while I think my design might be different than what you're expecting, I sent you an email with some information and links to work done so far. Even if you're not interested I'd love to hear back. :)

Back