Ironman Xbox 360

pkmnjunky7

Finished this a while ago. Just now getting around to posting it. Pictures and video pretty much speak for themselves. HDMI Xbox 360 that I customized to include an arc reactor that I built. It's finished, I'm just waiting for black vent/grills for the top and bottom, the original ones are grey.
EBAY AUCTION FTW

More pictures on my blog

39470_447532670801_528435801_6281034_3415805_n.jpg

39225_445906360801_528435801_6240364_7179388_n.jpg

39470_447532700801_528435801_6281039_2388274_n.jpg

40488_447532870801_528435801_6281041_1648330_n.jpg

40488_447532875801_528435801_6281042_3903517_n.jpg

:awesome:

Really nice, smooth job. I'm not really into Iron Man but that's very well done.

I do have one question though: Can that thing on the side light up RROD?

XCVG said:

Really nice, smooth job. I'm not really into Iron Man but that's very well done.

Hahah, No. I thought about it though.. It would have taken more wiring, and I figured that would just make it even more depressing if it gets the RROD one day..

FACEBOOK FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

pkmnjunky7 said:
mako321 said:
FACEBOOK FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's a public video.. You just have to sign in to see it...

Twilight Wolf said:
pkmnjunky7 said:
mako321 said:

It's a public video.. You just have to sign in to see it...

Fiiiine. I'm uploading it to youtube right now... Babies.. :wtf:

I'm a baby because I don't have a Facebook and don't care to get one? And it makes me a baby to want to be able to watch the video of what looks like a badass mod?

Forgive me for not enjoying having to have an account on FB to so much as look at anything on FB. :wtf:

Twilight Wolf said:
I'm a baby because I don't have a Facebook and don't care to get one?

Forgive me for not enjoying having to have an account on FB to so much as look at anything on FB. :wtf:

I was just kidding with the babies comment.

This is the youtube link

I don't think I embedded it properly in the first post though...

J.D said:
And really, there's better things to do then complaining about Facebook.

I only really complain about it when, for example, someone decides to host their photos there to show off something, but because I haven't registered for an account on a website that refuses to let you do ANYTHING on said site without an account, I can't see them. :/

This is a kickass 360, by the way, and I'm not even really into Iron Man. :awesomeTW:

Finally. A video I can watch!

Badass! Very nice work. Very smooth integration into the case. Did you paint the gold faceplate or purchase it?

Tibia said:
Finally. A video I can watch!

Badass! Very nice work. Very smooth integration into the case. Did you paint the gold faceplate or purchase it?

Thank you! Don't even get me started on the faceplate.. hahah. I painted a couple with different gold spray paints but just wasn't satisfied with the finish, so I ended up purchasing I think 3 and only received one. Luckily it was exactly what I needed.

pkmnjunky7 said:
XCVG said:

Hahah, No. I thought about it though.. It would have taken more wiring, and I figured that would just make it even more depressing if it gets the RROD one day..

^ This

Looks pretty kickass. Sure, I may hate Xbox 360s with every fiber of my being, but you can still see you put a lot of work into it. If I hypothetically did like Xbox 360's, this one would be my favorite. :D

Back