- INTERESTING UPDATES (4-4-10)- My Tower of Power. 56k gtfo

Re: My Tower of Power. 56k gtfo

how about a modretro sleepover at SS's house? we could all hang in the fort! it'll be better than building cardboard based portables in the hotel bathroom!

that gives me an idea. next time i go to a hotel with one of those n64 things i should see what the insides are like. lol

Reminds me of my fort I built when I was younger. To bad the neighbors called on us and the city made us tear it down. :(

Blurt said:
that gives me an idea. next time i go to a hotel with one of those n64 things i should see what the insides are like. lol
on new years, I went to a hotel with one of those and pulled the guts out and hotglued all the buttons in place from the inside. The dumbasses working there could never tell the difference, and I just wanted the joystick.

@SS-pm ttly sent! :awesome:

I kid, but a road trip to SC would be fun...

ShockSlayer said:
Or, 2fort

<3

dniu78.jpg

5 minute shoops ftw.

fcoe4i.png

Meh, I still didn't do as good as I had hoped. Was too lazy to find a good palmerface, didn't make the logo transparent, bottom left corner sucks ass. Oh well. :D

ShockSlayer said:
The upper floor will probably have a bed, a TV, a computer, and some other cool stuff, just so I can have a place to hangout(mainly after getting tired from non-stop hours of N64p making), and store some stuff.

Answer your question?

Back