how do people do such small soldering like rcp wiring?

His main account wasn't banned until after I banned the second account and he came back to cause trouble. He did just leave, although he stopped to childishly take down his guides first.

Now is not the time to bring that back up though, this topic isn't about that.

SS

anyways getting back to the main point...i guess its easy to say that its extremely difficult and not worth trying if you are a beginner like me. i just need to get an n64 to fit in a zn-45 case and im not sure how much trimming it or the psone screen would need.

devileyebrows42 said:
anyways getting back to the main point...i guess its easy to say that its extremely difficult and not worth trying if you are a beginner like me. i just need to get an n64 to fit in a zn-45 case and im not sure how much trimming it or the psone screen would need.
for a ZN-45, you need no trimming on the 64, and an LED mod on the psone screen, or a MarshallH style relocation.

samjc3 said:
devileyebrows42 said:
for a ZN-45, you need no trimming on the 64, and an LED mod on the psone screen, or a MarshallH style relocation.
Not to bump without reason, but I was just reading this and thought I'd let you all know:

The psone screen can fit inside a ZN-40 or ZN-45 with removing the original backlight, if you prefer it. You have to trim the top of the lcd board, all the way up to the transformer. You also cut the bottom of the psone screen's motherboard until you get to the brightness/volume tact switches. It will fit inside the case then, and all you have to do is feed power, video and audio into alternate points on the back of the psone screen's motherboard.

I'll link to zenloc's pinout, because I have used these soldering points before and can confirm that they work. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1669

Back