HoHo's Sale Thread -- N64 Lots, Xbox 360 games, other/misc.

HoHoHo290

Goin' off to college in about a month and a half, and I need to clean out my room. Let's make some deals! :thumb:

Playstation 3
60GB Hard drive
DSCN1006.jpg

Nintendo Wii

de Blob (complete/excellent condition) $12

Xbox 360 Stuff

175W power supply $17
HDAV cables $8

Guitar Hero: World Tour complete band kit (everything is in good condition but one of the pieces that holds the drum sticks broke off) Not sure how much I want to sell for, but send offers. I'll get pics up soon enough
Gears of War 2 [complete//excellent] $25
Wanted: Weapons of Fate [complete//very good--excellent] $20
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '09 [Brand//New Sealed, but the seal/case insert has a little tear in it] $18
DiRT [complete//excellent] $17
Army of Two [no manual//excellent] $10
Lost Planet [complete//excellent] $8
Project Gotham Racing 4 [complete//excellent] $5

Nintendo 64 Stuff

Nintendo 64/Playstation 2 controller to USB adapter (it was only taken out of the box for the photoshoot)
DSCN1005.jpg

Nintendo 64 Lots
Each lot will come with the listed games, as well as a Nintendo 64 system, with all hookups and one controller (unless I pick up more).The three consoles have a jumper pack; the console with the expansion pack is gone. First come, first serve as far as which console goes with which Lot.
DSCN1026.jpg

Also available as part of a Lot is a Custom painted console- $15 + the cost of the lot it is bought with
IMG_0129.jpg
IMG_0127.jpg

Lot #1 - All games have a manual and come in a Plastic case (unless you don't want the case) $80
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario 64
Star Fox 64
Diddy Kong Racing
Charlie Blasts Territory
WCW/NWO Revenge
NBA Showtime: NBA on NBC
World Cup 98
All Star Baseball 99
DSCN1023.jpg

Lot #2 - All cart only, unless otherwise stated $85
Gameshark Pro V3.2 w/ "How-to Hack" VHS (worth ~$20 alone)
Super Smash Bros. (w/ manual)
Paper Mario
007 GoldenEye
Aero Gauge
Tonic Trouble
Pokemon Snap
Shadow Man
Army Men Air Combat
1080 Snowboarding
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
NASCAR 99
NFL Blitz
DSCN1017.jpg

Lot #3 - All Cart only $40
Pokemon Snap
WCW Mayhem
All Star Baseball 99
Madden 2001
WWF Warzone
NHL Breakaway 98
Major League Baseball featuring Ken Griffey Jr.
NFL Quarterback Club 98
Madden 64
NFL Quarterback Club 99
Kobe Bryant in NBA Courtside
DSCN1020.jpg

Lot #4 - All Cart only $35
Star Wars Episode I Racer
NBA Live 99
NHL Breakaway 99
Madden 99
WWF Warzone
NHL Breakaway 98
NFL Quarterback Club 98
Madden 64
NFL Quarterback Club 99
Major League Baseball featuring Ken Griffey Jr.
Kobe Bryant in NBA Courtside
DSCN1018.jpg

As far as pricing: I took the average eBay prices, minus the eBay shipping costs, and totaled it for each lot. The totaled price is the price that I'm selling these lots for, meaning the Nintendo 64 system and shipping are free!!!

Other/Misc. Stuff

3 Playstation consoles - 4 controllers total (2 3rd Party, 2 original) - $40 shipped for entire bundle
----2 Phat models (only have one power cord and one RF unit)
----1 Slim model (only has power cord)
I'd like to sell these together to reduce shipping costs :wink2:
DSCN1000.jpg

Intec 5.4" Mobile Gaming Screen (for use with Gamecube) (Excellent condition) $35-ish shipped via USPS Priority
DSCN0990.jpg

US Cellular RAZR V3c- charcoal gray (excellent condition)- includes Home & Car charger-- $10 Pending out
DSCN0994.jpg

Sony Xplode XR-CA350X cassette deck
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-XRCA350X-Cas ... B00008E00E
DSCN0992.jpg

2x 512 MB PC2-5300S RAM-- $10?
DSCN1004.jpg

Gateway DC-T50 Camera
gatewaydct50.jpg

http://support.gateway.com/s/camera/700 ... 54nv.shtml

ALL prices are shipped within the US. For out-of-country shipping, PM me for a quote.

Shoot me offers on anything; prices aren't necessarily firm. :)

eBay Auctions
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/msantos91

Re: HoHo's Sale Thread --N64/Xbox 360/miscellaneous

Wait, why is that cell phone so cheap? Also, what is the difference between a 175w and a 203w 360 power supply?

eurddrue said:
Wait, why is that cell phone so cheap? Also, what is the difference between a 175w and a 203w 360 power supply?

The cell phone's cheap because it was basically free (picked it up in a box of junk that I only paid shipping for), and I have no use for it. As far as I know it functions perfectly and it's in excellent cosmetic condtion.

The 175W is for Falcon boards and anything newer (basically any board manufactured on or after 8/24/07). The 203W will work on all consoles (from Launch consoles through any console made today).

HoHoHo290 said:
eurddrue said:

The cell phone's cheap because it was basically free (picked it up in a box of junk that I only paid shipping for), and I have no use for it. As far as I know it functions perfectly and it's in excellent cosmetic condtion.

The 175W is for Falcon boards and anything newer (basically any board manufactured on or after 8/24/07). The 203W will work on all consoles (from Launch consoles through any console made today).
Ok, so for my cousin's launch RRoD 360 I would want a 203W? (I'm gonna try and fix it :mrgreen: ) Also, do you prices include shipping? I didn't read the whole thing, but I skimmed it and I didn't find anything on it.

Yeah, you'd want the 203W. Since your trying to fix his RROD console: If you need the screws and nylon/metal washers for the X-clamp fix, I've got a bunch (like 100 of each). I'd sell you a set (8 screws and 16 of each washer) for a couple dollars (like half price of what you'd find on eBay).

Edit: Prices include shipping. I went ahead and bolded/underlined/enlarged that; it's at the bottom of the listing.

Do you accept Money Order/concealed cash/something other than paypal? Please? :prays: If so I call dibs on: the 203w 360 power supply, a set of the stuff to fix a 360, the cell phone+chargers, and possibly some n64 games.

Yeah, I'll accept either. I'd rather it be concealed cash, just because it's more convenient for me. ;)

If you want to send a PM with the N64 games you want, I'll get you a total price.

I'll pend those things for ya! :)

How good is the picture on that screen? :huh:

left 4 dead, fable II, banjo kazooie, and tooie and conkers bad fur day, 60$ + shipping to 80033?

i hope to have money later this week :pervert:

Hmm..

To start, shipping would be about $10 (Priority Mail Medium Flat-rate).

The prices I have listed in the post for those 5 games totals, with shipping not included, $83 (+ $10 for shipping = $93). I'm definitely willing to cut a deal on multiple items, but do you think you could add a little bit more?

LMK, thanks! :razz:

There's nothing from your list I'm interested in trading for. If you'd like to buy that would be great! :wink3:

HoHoHo290 said:
Hmm..

To start, shipping would be about $10 (Priority Mail Medium Flat-rate).

The prices I have listed in the post for those 5 games totals, with shipping not included, $83 (+ $10 for shipping = $93). I'm definitely willing to cut a deal on multiple items, but do you think you could add a little bit more?

LMK, thanks! :razz:
how about 75$ +shipping? :prays:

Back