Hey, i joined this place, looking nice.

Yoshilime M.R.

Master of Limes
My the user name, you can guess who it is. I'm not sure if I'm welcome here, but i joined because i might get to see even more info/mods/finished projects. The way i found out was from the major debate going on at BH. If you don't know who i am, I am yoshilime from the Ben heck forums. The M.R. stands for Modretro. Ok, thank, just wanted to say I'm here. :tophat:

I used to hate you when you first got on BenHeck forums because you were stupid acting. :lol:

But hey, you shaped up, and look at you now, proper capitalization and punctuation and all! :mrgreen: Welcome, always glad to have a new member.

Not just the grammar, but your lack of familiarity with the value of old electronics annoyed me. ;) You seem to have learned a lot more about the Atari than I ever will, so I will ask you if I have questions concerning it. :mrgreen:

[obscurereference] MODS, ACT YOUR RANK! [/obscurereference]

Anyway, welcome to Modretro Yoshilime! Mmmm, Yoshi with lime. Maybe boiled? Or barbecued? JK

Do my eyes decieve me?!? Are admins posting SPAM???

Welcome, yoshilime. Just transfer over your awesome avatar and we'll be just fine. :lol:

u hippocrits

This topic could be deleted though, because we have a sticky to take the place of topics like this.

No backseat modding. ;) Yes, this should go in the introductions thread, but oh well.

Bacteria, great house analogy there.

SS, nice... Something. :lol:

Yoshilime M.R. said:
My the user name, you can guess who it is. I'm not sure if I'm welcome here, but i joined because i might get to see even more info/mods/finished projects. The way i found out was from the major debate going on at BH. If you don't know who i am, I am yoshilime from the Ben heck forums. The M.R. stands for Modretro. Ok, thank, just wanted to say I'm here. :tophat:

That's how I found it too :p

Back