Hailraizer Style 11.1v battery wiring

Ashen

GameCube Révolutionary
This may be a stupid question, please excuse my noobishness with working with these types of battery's but rather than burn my house down or have some lipo juice squirt all over my face when I go to hook these up can someone who has used this http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=34576 11.1v configuration before please confirm that I have this wiring diagram correct. Would be much appreciated :)

BattConnector.jpg

Second question is when using this type of configuration may the portable being charged be played at the same time as charging (while plugged in)?

Gotcha! Zenloc also confirmed for me this was the correct way before i saw your reply. I talked to Hailraizer and he told me the first diagram was correct though. Maybe it can be either way? Or maybe he wants me to get lipo juice in the eye. Dunno. Thx though, i'll go with your way :)

Well, the original diagram would work for charge protection, but there would be no over discharge protection. without that, you can break your batteries irreparably.

Back