Going Out of Business Sale

Re: WTS/T- Controllers, cords, etc.

Which James Bond:Agent Under Fire is the one you have in your thread? Black or red label? And is it complete?

Also, are you just looking for the motors? Or did you want the whole packs? Either way is fine by me.

Re: WTS/T- Controllers, cords, etc.

Tibia said:
Which James Bond:Agent Under Fire is the one you have in your thread? Black or red label? And is it complete?

Also, are you just looking for the motors? Or did you want the whole packs? Either way is fine by me.

The full paks please.

007 is the black label I believe. Was this a Greatest Hits title? If so, this is the original version and it should have both the manual and dvd.

Re: WTS/T- Controllers, cords, etc. Updated 08.25

Listed some stuff on e-Bay.

Also, is there interest in a Kodak Easy Share printer? It comes with the printer/dock itself, AC cord, and one paper cartridge. Make an offer if you're interested.

Re: WTS/T- Controllers, cords, etc. Updated 08.25

I am once again interested in the plexi super sale, tib. I screwed up my zn-40 for my n64p and am in need of casing, thought, why not make it clear, and a little smaller, and take my time this time?

So I need to get a new case or pay a few bucks to fix my old one.

This thread right here is my trade thread. Is there anything in there you'd be willing to trade/partial trade for for the $20 flat rate box of plexi? I have almost no money for my n64p's completion, so please, if you can, help me out by a trade.

Re: WTS/T- Controllers, cords, etc. Updated 08.28

What will pokemon stadium 2 get me? I am interested in the phat snes.

Re: WTS/T- Controllers, cords, etc. Updated 09.05

Bump.

Also, is there interest in an SMS system? The bottom of the case has been broken and repaired. It's glued to the RF shielding for strength. The console itself works just fine. It comes with the power cord, AV cord, and one controller. If you are interested, make an offer. I kinda wanted to hang onto it, but I'm hurting BAD for money right now.

Re: WTS/T- Updated 09.11

Bump and major update:

I'm kind of in a rough spot right now, so I'm having to part out more of my collection. I posted some prices, but if you don't like them, let me know. I'll negotiate.

Regarding the old computers- A friend has them, and wants them gone. She's got them listed elsewhere, but if you are seriously interested, I SHOULD be able to get them for you. They don't have cords, but I have a power supply I can use to see if they turn on, at least.

Re: WTS/T- Updated 09.20

Radica is gone, EasyShare printer dock is on e-Bay, and the old computers are gone. Some new things added.

Re: WTS/T- Updated 09.20

Added a few things. On e-Bay is a lot of broken/damaged game controllers. Link is in the first post.

Re: WTS/T- Updated 09.30

Not happy about this, but I'm in a rough patch, so I'm trimming down my collection. I've added the following items:

Sega CD 1- I have no idea if it works. I was told it'd work with a Genesis 2, but its not doing anything. I don't know if I've even hooked it up right, and I don't care. I don't have any Sega CD games, I just want to get rid of it. Console only.

Wireless Genesis Controllers- Set of 2 with receiver. 6-button, will test later.

Back