GBA Afterburner question

Tsukimaru

hey there. this is my second question this week, but i need to know, where can i find an afterburner kit for my GBA?
as far as i know, it is discontinued, but if any of you know where to find one, i would thank you if you share that info with me.

However, if it is impossible to find one, which would be a good solution to light my GBA screen without tearing appart a GBA SP?

I can't find any good sources for the afterburner kits after Lik-Sang went under. If I find one, I promise I'm going to buy them all :D

The GBASP is the only known good way to do it.

ohhh, so the sp solution is the only way then... that kinnda sucks, but ohh well.
i guess i`ll have to find one that i dont feel shame for tearing appart xD

You can buy a Halo kit and use the parts from it. It's basically an external Afterburner.

They sell on Ebay for $25 or so.

well, i didn`t want to buy it cause the main reason is not playing, but to have the fun of modding it and seeing it
working as i want :p

Tsukimaru said:
well, i didn`t want to it cause the main reason is not playing, but to have the fun of modding it and seeing it

And thats why I said to get it and then use parts from it. Thats what modding is.

hailrazer said:
Tsukimaru said:
well, i didn`t want to it cause the main reason is not playing, but to have the fun of modding it and seeing it

And thats why I said to get it and then use parts from it. Thats what modding is.

... uh oh, i missread up your comment, sorry :p i thought you told me just to use the halo light instead... hehehehe my bad.

Back